[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (12 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am shitting my pants, even tho it's not "shit cold" here :D

I'm gonna try and get some sleep in a couple of hours, then wake up in a few hours to watch the game.

Forza Juve :)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
We'll most likely stream tonights game in HD. Depends on when I get off work, will have to put in a few hours of over time

Will keep you posted :)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
We'll most likely stream tonights game in HD. Depends on when I get off work, will have to put in a few hours of over time

Will keep you posted :)
And how can we find Tuz stream? I have seen some info about it, but searched for it and couldn't find anything :/

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I am $#@!ting my pants, even tho it's not "$#@! cold" here :D

I'm gonna try and get some sleep in a couple of hours, then wake up in a few hours to watch the game.

Forza Juve :)
its 5 30 in the morning here and i still havent slept a wink. nervous as fuck although this lack of sleep is quite normal for me. use to long sleepless nights because of my 2 year old twin girls who seem to HATE sleep lol

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The temperature in Donetsk today will be around -1 Celcius. This is our biggest enemy and I can't even express how afraid I am of the game in such conditions. I really hope our players will give 150% all game long, otherwise I can see this being our worst nightmare.
You think that's cold?

It has to get several degrees colder that that before it should be a factor.

Hell, in January I'd expect it to not be much warmer than -1 for games in Turin.

A defensive option, but I think this would cancel their play out rather effectively:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Isla* Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Vucinic

*Rather Pepe, but not sure what kind of form he is in. Perhaps Giaccherini is a decent option.

Problem is I dont see us threatening their goal much. This formation misses Marchisio to work at its best. We could go for the deathblow with Giovinco introduction in the second half.
It certainly is a defensive option. :D

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im excited as fuck!!! The fan-group from my home town has organised a group watching of the game in a local bar but i aint going cause when i watch Juve games i turn into fucking HULK!! I aint fit for publicly watching Juve play. Im just gonna stay home and brake stuff domestically.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You think that's cold?

It has to get several degrees colder that that before it should be a factor.

Hell, in January I'd expect it to not be much warmer than -1 for games in Turin.

It certainly is a defensive option. :D
Yeah :p, but we were quite exposed in the first leg. And we need a draw only afterall ;). Having said that, this team has proven to be at its weakest, when not playing it's own gutsy game. So going all defensive is probably not the best move.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
:lol2:

Yeah :p, but we were quite exposed in the first leg. And we need a draw only afterall ;). Having said that, this team has proven to be at its weakest, when not playing it's own gutsy game. So going all defensive is probably not the best move.
I think the key thing is to play with a back four.

That simplifies things a lot against one-/three-man attacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)