[Champions League] Shakhtar 0-1 JUVENTUS (December 5, 2012) (114 Viewers)

MotM?

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Most important game in a few years. Has overtaken the last Chelsea game :D

Let's do it ragazzi. All we need is a point and we can dream of bigger and better things in this tournament. Andiamo!!!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The temperature in Donetsk today will be around -1 Celcius. This is our biggest enemy and I can't even express how afraid I am of the game in such conditions. I really hope our players will give 150% all game long, otherwise I can see this being our worst nightmare.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
the cold will just make us run more.

PS just our luck the game is at 20:45 CET, normally it would be played earlier (warmer time) but since it's the last round all matches shall start simultaneously.

enzo

May 14, 2012
I'll work until 18.00, jump on the train, arrive in my home town around 20.10, get on the tram and arrive in front of the TV at 20.40. PLAN!

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Matchday Mothefuckers !!! :weee:

@Klin; :hi:

:flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
For the second consecutive matchday...all eyes are going to be on Juve!! I believe Conte will fire them up, and the players themselves know what tonight means...it means going on in Europe and making a bigger name for themselves! Tonight we prove that the old lady of Italian football is back!!

Hopefully Conte did another one of those amazing speeches like of last year ().

Fino alla fine...FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

- - - Updated - - -

haha...almost everyone in long johns or/and tracksuits, and Lichtsteiner in just a pair of shorts haha!! DAIIIIIIII!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
A defensive option, but I think this would cancel their play out rather effectively:

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Isla* Vidal Pirlo Pogba Asamoah
Vucinic

*Rather Pepe, but not sure what kind of form he is in. Perhaps Giaccherini is a decent option.

Problem is I dont see us threatening their goal much. This formation misses Marchisio to work at its best. We could go for the deathblow with Giovinco introduction in the second half.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Their advantage is, that they play at home, not more. It's getting pretty cold in Torino too, so the temperature will not have as much impact as many think. As long as it doesn't start to snow, we're fine.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For the second consecutive matchday...all eyes are going to be on Juve!! I believe Conte will fire them up, and the players themselves know what tonight means...it means going on in Europe and making a bigger name for themselves! Tonight we prove that the old lady of Italian football is back!!

Hopefully Conte did another one of those amazing speeches like of last year ().

Fino alla fine...FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

- - - Updated - - -

haha...almost everyone in long johns or/and tracksuits, and Lichtsteiner in just a pair of shorts haha!! DAIIIIIIII!!!
Bonnuci in shorts too

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Nedved :heart:

FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
give me a nice sinterklaas present just like in 2009 when we beat inter with that marchisio goal :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)