[Champions League] Real Madrid vs JUVENTUS (11/05/08) (23 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We are so lucky that Madrid are in crisis
We are so lucky that Robben got injured

But that is just bullshit

We are so lucky that we know how to defend, we know how to play tactics and we know what to do in such situations.

We were on the field with a plan and we executed it to perfection.

And last but not least, Del Piero is GOD :bow:

Some ratings:

Manninger 7: He was there all the time.

Mellberg 7.5: Excellent, the best defener
Legrottaglie 6.5 Solid
Chiellini 7: A rock
Mlinaro 6.5: Solid
Marchionni 5.5: Invisible, the only thing he did was an "assist"
Sissoko 6.5: Commanding and simply everywhere but he made some silly mistakes. The foul he gave for Del Piero is priceless
Tiago 7: So much technique and brains.

Amauri 6.5: This guy needs some rest but otherwise good.
Del Piero 8: GOD

Ranieri 7: He got everything right.
I would even so far as to give Del Piero a rare and almost unheard of rating for me today: 9.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Yeah! Since you have been, Juve have been winning, So Vinman, keep making negative predictions and Lampard keep quoting! :p :juvefan2:
i know , it was bringing us luck, maybe i do tomorrow..
going to sleep a little ..
c u all..

great day today ;-)

:flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3:

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Casillas is an idiot. It's like he didn't even line up his wall. There was at least a foot of room in between the wall and his post. I can't believe people even compare him to buffon.

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grande DEL PIERO!!!!!!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol2: OMG the wall he made on Ale's 2nd goal ahahahahaha...a Serie C2 keeper could do better than that...he was mentally DESTROYED by Ale before he even took the shot
it was very obvious he was frightened, but i think he stillr emains one of the best goal keepers there is. but he is not even close to gigi buffon class!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag3:

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
awesome!! we did't play particularly well,but as a team we did the needful...kudos to mellberg(i think he does better at RB than CB!),manninger,legro n chiellini(needs 2 take it easy on the pushing and shoving tho!),sissoko,tiago,neddy,alex(there's only one!) and last but not least...ranieri...keep going guys,gradually the injured ones will return n hopefully,things can only get better....

i'm not dreaming of a white christmas,i'm dreaming of a champions league final in rome in may of 2009 where legro,DP and neddy emerge victorious...

GOD BLESS THE OLD LADY(N OBAMA AS WELL!!)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it was very obvious he was frightened, but i think he stillr emains one of the best goal keepers there is. but he is not even close to gigi buffon class!!!!!!!!!!!! :flag3:
BAH screw Iker! I would take Alex "Iceman" Manniger instead!

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
I still maintain Legro is very under rated by everyone even Juventino who have never truly forgiven him for his seasons of failure but he is the organiser and communicater of our defense and he was outstanding tonight extremly intelligent defender and good at using the ball.

Why did Giorgio foul Drethne that would have been the 3rd goal.

We can know send a second string team to Russia and just make sure to beat borisov at home.

Surly camo and giovinco and Iaquinta will start v chievo

also forza tiago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)