Champions League : Milan vs Inter (1 Viewer)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
honestly I wish inter wins because they need a boost after losing the scudetto to us on the last day of the season.....

it keeps them competing and aviods any chaotic overhauls that moratti could think of- this in turn strengthens the italian position in the CL as well as ensures competitiveness in serie A

i care :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Huh? If Inter wins the CL, it would be the death of football. With their anti-soccer game, boring catenaccio, it would be such a bad name for Italy + Moratti would probably say "Since we won the CL, that proves that in Italy Juventus are being helped by refs, cos otherwise we would have won".

I rather see Milan win, at least they try to play well.

Hydde_Kitty

Apr 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Huh? If Inter wins the CL, it would be the death of football. With their anti-soccer game, boring catenaccio, it would be such a bad name for Italy + Moratti would probably say "Since we won the CL, that proves that in Italy Juventus are being helped by refs, cos otherwise we would have won".

I rather see Milan win, at least they try to play well.
I'm totally agree with you.
I hope Milan win Inter and go to the final.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
If we're out of the CL I'd rather see Real win it, cos at least we would have lost with the eventual winners.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
probable lineup:

AC Milan (4-4-2):

---------------------------------Dida-----------------------------

----Simic----------Nesta------------Maldini-------Kaladze--

----Rui Costa----Gattusso------Seedorf-------Brocchi----

------------------------Inzaghi----------Sheva----------------

Internazionale Milano (4-4-2):

-------------------------------Toldo-----------------------------------

------Cordoba-----Matterazzi-------Cannavaro---Pasquale---

------J.Zanetti-----Di Biagio----------Emre----------Dalmat------

--------------------------Crespo------Recoba-----------------------

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Hey guys, i hope nobody posted this already...anyway here goes. I was just wondering about the CL Semi-final between Milan and Inter, and I'm a bit confused about how the away goals rule will come into effect over the two legs. Are the two teams assigned a home and away leg? In this case, would one team have more tickets for their supporters on one night and vice versa? I'm asking because I think it would be unfair for one team if they went out on away goals, even though the match arrangements were identical with respect to ticketing etc. On the UEFA site, the match is listed as AC Milan vs Internazionale. Is this because the first game is counted as a Milan home match? Or just because A comes before I? I'm confused:confused:
Either one of the two teams does not have a chance of getting the CL title so how cares how will win .but i think milan will win.

elchillum

May 7, 2003
it goes like always :) in european competitions :) and it's not identical as in the home game tonite there are mostly milan fans ... only the nord is packed of interisti ;)

yeah ... im new in here and im a milan fan :) ... i dont expect you to like milan or anything like that but i hope to have a fair discussion with some juve fans ... :) ... martin is also a member at DM so that's why i signed up here :)

take care and forza milan :)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
You know my Forza Milan all the way back from the pre-season 02/03 still stands ;)

As time goes by, more and more DM people come to greet us, I think the count is 3 so far :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)