[Champions League] Juventus vs Zenit ( 17th September , 2008) (17 Viewers)

Juve's MOM

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Chiellini

• Sissoko

• Del Piero

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Imagine you were an American and played for Zenit; trying to explain to your friends back home where you're playing this weekend.

Well on Saturday I'm going to Makhachkala because the match isn't in Grozny, but Sunday I'm traveling to Borisov and then its back to Nizhny Novgorod for a a couple days.. :shifty:

"What was that again, Andrew?" :shifty:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Imagine you were an American and played for Zenit; trying to explain to your friends back home where you're playing this weekend.

Well on Saturday I'm going to Makhachkala because the match isn't in Grozny, but Sunday I'm traveling to Borisov and then its back to Nizhny Novgorod for a a couple days.. :shifty:

"What was that again, Andrew?" :shifty:
Just translate the names.
Nizhny = Lower
Nov = New
Gorod = City.

Just say Lower New City :p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
andy, you should check out the videos I posted on the times siereA vs EPL thread
I saw that shit. :lol2:

I know they have Veliky Novgorod which means Big New City. I guess they have some town named Vishiy Novgorod which would mean the Upper New City. That would explain why do they have a Lower New City. :p
Is that a better naming system than the Stalingrads and Leningrads?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And then Delpiero06 saidith to Lenin, "Thy Chernobyl not Atlanta. Strike down the troglodyte homunculus who gave birth to Tbilisi, for thy headith hurt with horror when the Kura River doesn't flow past thy sweetest Savannah."

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I like this dark horse status we have now. Not many folk are well aware of whats goin on at Juve and that could help us. Our team is much stronger than people (even some fans) think. As for Zenit, call me crazy but i get the feeling they will cause problems more for us and Madrid but might fall to Bate. Just a feeling...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I like this dark horse status we have now. Not many folk are well aware of whats goin on at Juve and that could help us. Our team is much stronger than people (even some fans) think. As for Zenit, call me crazy but i get the feeling they will cause problems more for us and Madrid but might fall to Bate. Just a feeling...
100% :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)