[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
I can't believe that there are people who still put Tiago on the starting 11.

HE SUCKS!
CRA uses a 4-4-2 with one DM and one MC.he didnt use that against manure but against artmedia is easier.maybe he can play a 4-4-2 with momo and zanetti who is a bit more creative.but i dont know if hes fit.i wint fancy a 4-4-2 with 2 DMs like momo and poulsen against armedia.
neddy is not available.in that case a prefer a 4-3-3 and not sali as ML.

....................Buffon
Grygera.Mellberg.Chiellini.Molinaro
............Sissoko.Zanetti
....................Camo
IQ..................................DP
.................Trez

lucky luke is not people
;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Vinman should call that gal over at RAI Int. and tell her to contact those mofos and show this game. RAI uno is showing so why not f*ckin' RAI Int., instead they show some drama crap and other sh*t.

e-mail [email protected]

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
this is the most important match for juve , we need to score many goals to secure the qualification although juve attack was not as good as i expected it to be , hope amauri to score a hatrick.

zann

SG Juventino!
May 30, 2004
4312 for me
----------------buffon
grygera-melberg-chiellini-molinaro
------poulsen-zanetti-sissoko
-----------------camo
--------------dp-------trez

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Whether its 442 or 433, i think using Camo as CM is a must, Marchioni (442) or Iaquinta (433) can easily take his place on the wing. I still cant forget those numberous assists he gave last season when playing in middle, and i see no better candidates to partner Momo.. BTW - can Marco play on the left side?

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Whether its 442 or 433, i think using Camo as CM is a must, Marchioni (442) or Iaquinta (433) can easily take his place on the wing. I still cant forget those numberous assists he gave last season when playing in middle, and i see no better candidates to partner Momo.. BTW - can Marco play on the left side?
Ideally we'd play Camo in the centre more often but Camo himself isn't such a fan of the idea, not to mention the questions surrounding Marchionni's ability, whether he is good enough to occupy a permenant spot in the starting XI is yet to be seen

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
4312 for me
----------------buffon
grygera-melberg-chiellini-molinaro
------poulsen-zanetti-sissoko
-----------------camo
--------------dp-------trez
3 DMs???:confused:
Marco can play in both wings and also as AMC
he just needs to stop getting injured frequently
hes injured again
ive told you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)