[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (7 Viewers)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
i remember last CR match in CL i think..
Valencia - Sparta..

Valencia won 2 : 0 first match at home and in Prague was 0 :2 , extra time and loss for Valencia on penalty shout out. Weather was bad, rain, snow or something..
It was very difficult to play..

That is when CR was sacked from Valencia..

Aug 1, 2003
I guess as long as we perform well it should be fine - if other factors will determine the outcome of the game such as luck, weather etc ... that's out of our hands.

I remember we didn't do so well in the first leg vs Djurgarden no? Bloody hell, that wasn't nice until the second leg was played.

Please get into CL Juve. We sorely miss it. :(

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
Could you tell us more about artmedia? I agree with you, they are cup-winners (or so) so they can't be that lame... what formation are they playing? Who are the players to watch out for?
Last time they played in the CL(2005), they trashed Celtic in Bratislava 5:0, won in Porto 2:3 and made a 2:2 draw in Ibrox park.
This team is even better than the former one. Iwill go to Blava to see the game:jvefan:

Still Im sure Juve will win the game easily(hope for a hattrick from Trez and two from Delpie)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
must win, if we did lose CR will be the first coach to be sacked this year.

P.S: inter played today with Sevilla, both having the same number of italians

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
.....................Buffon
Grygera.Mellberg.Chiellini.Molinaro
............Sissoko..Tiago
Camoranesi.....................Nedved
............Trezeguet.DP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)