[Champions League] Juventus v Artmedia Bratislava (August 13th, 2008) (10 Viewers)

Who was the Man of the match ?

• Del Piero

• Camoranesi

• Sissoko

• Chiellini

• Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
-----------------------Buffon-----------------------
Zebina--------Mellberg---Legrotaglie---Chiellini
Camoranesi---Poulsen---Sissoko---Nedved----
---------------Del Piero---Iaquinta---------------

Should be our best line up at the moment, with Molinaro and Zanetti not fully recovered!
Put in Trezeguet for Poulsen, attack them with all your fire power, score so many goals you can, take one of the forwards out and put Poulsen in, kill the game and take a big win home. Once we secure a CL spot players like Aquilani and Ivanovic will be tempted more to join.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
CR said he would not play 433 without Zanetti and Molinaro, however those guys are not Man U.

I really would like us to get Ivanovic and Aquilani also..
Secco will be in my avatar if we get one of them :)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Put in Trezeguet for Poulsen, attack them with all your fire power, score so many goals you can, take one of the forwards out and put Poulsen in, kill the game and take a big win home. Once we secure a CL spot players like Aquilani and Ivanovic will be tempted more to join.
i agree on the attacking part. Although it's obvious that conceding a goal here would be a disaster, it think we should start with a 4-3-3. Trez - DP - Amauri up front. They will probably start by defending, and we need to crack it up early on. With the problems we had recently, that our strikers didn't get enough balls, i think the 4-3-3 would be perfect. midfield could be sissoko - poulsen - camo (as neddy is suspended and zanetti is out, as far as i know). We should be able to score like this. I really hope we are bashing this team away, so that we can rest some important players for the return game.

so my formation would be:

Amauri - Trez - Del piero
Sissoko - Poulsen - Camoranesi
Chiellini - Mellberg - Legro - Grygera
Buffon​

this could be rotated easily into something like
Amauri - Trez - Del piero
Camoranesi
Sissoko - Poulsen
Chiellini - Mellberg - Legro - Grygera
Buffon​
with DP and Amauri falling a bit back.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
Hi,

Can You tell me why is every1 putting Chiellini out of his CD position? He played at LB one game and now he has to play there? I definately disagree.

My second point: Please DON´T underastimate Artmedia!

Yes they are no WC team, but for example the ahve Kozák, who has unbelievable assists and overall they are a solid team.

I´m from Slovakia so I know them very well. They are very solid at defending and they have killer counter attacks.

But anyway we are Juve, we should win and go through.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
CR said he would not play 433 without Zanetti and Molinaro, however those guys are not Man U.

I really would like us to get Ivanovic and Aquilani also..
Secco will be in my avatar if we get one of them :)
So we bought 10 000 defensive midfielders and now he wants to play a 4-3-3 formation? That's odd.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Feels good to be typing in this titled thread again. Just hope all goes well as we are'nt there just yet- I just want to be back in that comp so bad. I dont expect us to thrash them tbh. Been a long time since I remember thrashing a team that we actually thought we would do just that to

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Hi,

Can You tell me why is every1 putting Chiellini out of his CD position? He played at LB one game and now he has to play there? I definately disagree.

My second point: Please DON´T underastimate Artmedia!

Yes they are no WC team, but for example the ahve Kozák, who has unbelievable assists and overall they are a solid team.

I´m from Slovakia so I know them very well. They are very solid at defending and they have killer counter attacks.

But anyway we are Juve, we should win and go through.
Chiellini out of position mainly because molinaro is/was injured, and no one knows if he will be available for the game.

Could you tell us more about artmedia? I agree with you, they are cup-winners (or so) so they can't be that lame... what formation are they playing? Who are the players to watch out for?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
:touched:

I think we should eat them alive in the home game, win with a big margin and test some youngsters in the return game.
Let's beat them home first and think about away game then, remember Djurgarden? Artmedia's name sound familiar to me, If I am not mistaken they caused some problems to some big team the last few years, can't remember exactly..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
:touched:

Let's beat them home first and think about away game then, remember Djurgarden? Artmedia's name sound familiar to me, If I am not mistaken they caused some problems to some big team the last few years, can't remember exactly..
That's exactly what I was saying, let's win big at home so we won't need to do a Djurgården.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)