[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (3 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Chiellini and Vidal were in beast mode today. Perfect games.

Attack:

Mirko had trouble with finishing, but he is still our best attacker. The way he exchanged passes with other players. He is a creative force.

Quag will never be top, but he is red hot. And with this kind of form should be starting all our hard matches.

Giovinco was great tonight. But it was because he came in as a sub. Maybe that would be a good role for him. Put him in at 60 minute mark against tough opponents and play him the whole match against minows.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ahhh this is too good really... just the kind of morale booster we needed...

we we have had some nice morale booster lately right? not that im complaining :D

fuck yes

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
By the way, have you heard about the controversial Shaktar goal yet? Basically, there was a fair-play call, and Shaktar kicked the ball back to the Nordsjælland keeper. But before he got the ball, Adriano from Shaktar snapped the ball and outdribled the keeper to score the goal. After the goal, Shaktar's captain thought he would let Nordsjælland get a free goal (because Shaktar's striker didn't follow the fair-play rule), but the manager didn't think that was a good idea so the team didn't follow the captain's decision.

A huge scandal.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
By the way, have you heard about the controversial Shaktar goal yet? Basically, there was a fair-play call, and Shaktar kicked the ball back to the Nordsjælland keeper. But before he got the ball, Adriano from Shaktar snapped the ball and outdribled the keeper to score the goal. After the goal, Shaktar's captain thought he would let Nordsjælland get a free goal (because Shaktar's striker didn't follow the fair-play rule), but the manager didn't think that was a good idea.

A huge scandal.
Yeah check the general CL thread. Saw the replay, total assbag move

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think Pirlo was our worst player, by far. Our genius played his worst match in a while. Lots of misplaced passes and he foolishly gave away many balls. He also seemed outrun most of the time. Looked much slower than he actually is.
All the others get good ratings from me.

Barzagli was my MoTM, even if at least 4-5 players could get that award.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
By the way, have you heard about the controversial Shaktar goal yet? Basically, there was a fair-play call, and Shaktar kicked the ball back to the Nordsjælland keeper. But before he got the ball, Adriano from Shaktar snapped the ball and outdribled the keeper to score the goal. After the goal, Shaktar's captain thought he would let Nordsjælland get a free goal (because Shaktar's striker didn't follow the fair-play rule), but the manager didn't think that was a good idea so the team didn't follow the captain's decision.

A huge scandal.
WHAT???? deduct 5 points from shaktar!

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I think Pirlo was our worst player, by far. Our genius played his worst match in a while. Lots of misplaced passes and he foolishly gave away many balls. He also seemed outrun most of the time. Looked much slower than he actually is.
All the others get good ratings from me.

Barzagli was my MoTM, even if at least 4-5 players could get that award.
Pirlo did good. And he fought bravely in defense. Don't get the criticism. Chiellini was our best defender today by far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)