[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #862
    This is exactly the maturity I was hoping for since the defeat against Inter. The 4-0 win against the Danes, followed by the 6-1 to Pescara and even the aggression that led to a 0-0 against Lazio were all build up to reach this level of football and from now on we can only improve and build on that. Even if it were difficult to choose a MOM I had to say that Chiellini looked a tiny bit better than all the others. The entire defence line was sublime, they started every play and made the midfielders job much easier. The qualification is not over yet and I believe Conte is there to remind the players every minute about that and not only to go and get a draw in Donetsk but also win there to top the group. I know we can do it and I know we should go for it.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
    Bonucci 7.5
    Chiellini 8

Lichtsteiner 7.5
    Vidal 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 7
    Asamoah 7

Quagliarella 7.5
    Vucinic 6.5

Giovinco 6.5
    Caceres 7
    Pogba N.R

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
    This is exactly the maturity I was hoping for since the defeat against Inter. The 4-0 win against the Danes, followed by the 6-1 to Pescara and even the aggression that led to a 0-0 against Lazio were all build up to reach this level of football and from now on we can only improve and build on that. Even if it were difficult to choose a MOM I had to say that Chiellini looked a tiny bit better than all the others. The entire defence line was sublime, they started every play and made the midfielders job much easier. The qualification is not over yet and I believe Conte is there to remind the players every minute about that and not only to go and get a draw in Donetsk but also win there to top the group. I know we can do it and I know we should go for it.

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
    Bonucci 7.5
    Chiellini 8

Lichtsteiner 7.5
    Vidal 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 7
    Asamoah 7

Quagliarella 7.5
    Vucinic 6.5

Giovinco 6.5
    Caceres 7
    Pogba N.R
    Perfect ratings but bonucci 7.5 after the first half he had?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012

Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 7.5
    Bonucci 7.5
    Chiellini 8

Lichtsteiner 7.5
    Vidal 7.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 7
    Asamoah 7

Quagliarella 7.5
    Vucinic 6.5

Giovinco 6.5
    Caceres 7
    Pogba N.R
    Almost all your ratings are too low. :D

CHOULO19

Nov 19, 2012
    Congrats guys. The obviously better team on the night has won. We can't have any complaints, we got completely out-played and overall don't deserve to go through.

Best of luck for the rest of your season, really cheering you on to go on and win it.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Congrats guys. The obviously better team on the night has won. We can't have any complaints, we got completely out-played and overall don't deserve to go through.

Best of luck for the rest of your season, really cheering you on to go on and win it.
    Cheers mate :beer:

Respect for this post.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011

And that's a classy comment!

cheers

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

TopLad :tup:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Buffon 7.5

Barzagli 8
    Bonucci 7.5
    Chiellini 9

Lichtsteiner 7.5
    Vidal 8.5
    Pirlo 6.5
    Marchisio 8
    Asamoah 7.5

Quagliarella 7
    Vucinic 6.5

---

Caceres 7

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)