[Champions League] JUVENTUS 3-0 Chelsea (November 20, 2012) (48 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Vidal

• Quagliarella

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Chelsea boss Roberto Di Matteo may make wholesale changes to the side that lost to West Brom on Saturday by dropping striker Fernando Torres, 28, for their midweek Champions League match with Juventus , and adopt a more defensive approach.

The Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...inst-Juventus-as-pressure-begins-to-tell.html
No surprise, IMO they are going to sit back and play on the counter. Obviously a draw is a good result for them.

I'm confident in our players running at their defence.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
They wont play for the draw imo..I think they'll be gunning for a win as well instead of leaving it until the matchday even if its against the Nords.

I picture this game will be pretty similar to the Lazio game except that they obviously have better players to punish us on the counter.But if we press like the way we did in the weekend there's every possibility that we can contain them.This game will be one hell of a high intensity game no doubt and we have to be glad that we have so many fit and athletic players in our team unlike traditional Serie A teams of the past.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We have to win the midfield battle, starve their danger men (Oscar, Mata, Hazard), and capitalize on whatever chances we get.

Our season hinges on this game; a win would greatly boost our morale and confidence heading into the weekend fixture against the red and black scum from Milano. A negative result could have far reaching and unpleasant consequences on the remainder of our season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
im feelin a lil pessimistic guys
My biggest concern is Pirlo being marked out of the game. IMO that is going to happen 100 %, we have to find a way to get past it. Di Mateo is not only scared of Pirlo, but of out entire team and that is why he rested half of his starters for this one, while we played with starting 11 against Lazio.

Much will depend on Mirko, if he recovers in time we have a great chance to win this. He is our best forward and Chelski defence sucks!

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
I support both teams but whatever the circumstance Juventus>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)