[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'd rather play Brazzo than Gio on the right side... As bad as he maybe, he's more experienced and he somehow manages to play well in big games... Gio would be muscled out in the midfield... First choice would be Marchionni, then Brazzo and thn Gio... If we are playing a three man midfield (I'm sure we won't) I'd be tempted to play Gio behind the strikers (ADP and Trez)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Guys, stop worrying about our form. It just doesn't matter when it comes to these massive games, where everyone is going flat out.

Remember our form before beating Real Madrid?

Draw with Catania.
Draw with Samp.
Loss to Palermo.
Loss to Napoli.

Then we beat Real Madrid.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Guys, stop worrying about our form. It just doesn't matter when it comes to these massive games, where everyone is going flat out.

Draw with Catania.
Draw with Samp.
Loss to Palermo.
Loss to Napoli.

:tup:

We could also play Gio as RM and play Sali behind him as RB!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Draw with Catania.
Draw with Samp.
Loss to Palermo.
Loss to Napoli.

:agree:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

Draw with Catania.
Draw with Samp.
Loss to Palermo.
Loss to Napoli.

Thats true. I am not saying, we don't have a chance, but the current squad situation isn't helping us. Whatever, I think we can do it. We are a big game team!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
did you know

Juventus has not lost in its last 13 home matches in the Champions League, with 10 wins and three draws -- its last home loss in the competition was to Deportivo La Coruna five years ago.

Iaquinta could be played in an attacking midfield role RM.
IQ has played that position before with Italy, but than......

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Champions League - Match facts: Juventus v Chelsea

Eurosport - Mon, 09 Mar 11:35:00 2009

All the key facts ahead of this week's Champions League game in Turin.

Chelsea have never won the second leg of a knockout game in the Champions League after winning the first leg - the Blues have won just four of their 14 first leg matches in the Champions League, going on to lose three and draw one of the second legs.

On the two occasions the west London side have taken a 1-0 lead into the second leg, they have failed to score in the second leg. In 2004 they edged past Stuttgart thanks to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge, and in 2007 they went down 1-0 to Liverpool at Anfield before being knocked out on penalties.

Juventus have managed to turn around' four of the seven knockout matches in which they have lost the first leg.

Juve have never managed to win a knockout match against an English side in the Champions League.

Chelsea have not won an away match in the competition in their last seven attempts, drawing five and losing two.

During this period they have not managed to score more than one goal in any away tie.

However the Pensioners have won four of their last five CL matches against Italian opponents.

The Old Lady is unbeaten in the last 13 Champions League matches at home, winning 10 and conceding just three goals.

Juve have failed to score in their last three matches at home to English opposition in this competition.

All four of Alessandro del Piero's goals in the competition this season have come from outside the box.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Champions League - Match facts: Juventus v Chelsea

Eurosport - Mon, 09 Mar 11:35:00 2009

All the key facts ahead of this week's Champions League game in Turin.

Chelsea have never won the second leg of a knockout game in the Champions League after winning the first leg - the Blues have won just four of their 14 first leg matches in the Champions League, going on to lose three and draw one of the second legs.

On the two occasions the west London side have taken a 1-0 lead into the second leg, they have failed to score in the second leg. In 2004 they edged past Stuttgart thanks to a 0-0 draw at Stamford Bridge, and in 2007 they went down 1-0 to Liverpool at Anfield before being knocked out on penalties.

Juventus have managed to turn around' four of the seven knockout matches in which they have lost the first leg.

Juve have never managed to win a knockout match against an English side in the Champions League.

Chelsea have not won an away match in the competition in their last seven attempts, drawing five and losing two.

During this period they have not managed to score more than one goal in any away tie.

However the Pensioners have won four of their last five CL matches against Italian opponents.

The Old Lady is unbeaten in the last 13 Champions League matches at home, winning 10 and conceding just three goals.

Juve have failed to score in their last three matches at home to English opposition in this competition.

All four of Alessandro del Piero's goals in the competition this season have come from outside the box.
Interesting, Elvin...
But I believe it counts for nothing coming tomorrow night...

Feb 7, 2007
well tomorrow its a different day for me,i wish from the bottom of my heart that our team will win ,we play in our home and we are juve we can control them and take the magic ticket,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD SO FAR ?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
well tomorrow its a different day for me,i wish from the bottom of my heart that our team will win ,we play in our home and we are juve we can control them and take the magic ticket,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW MANY TICKETS HAVE BEEN SOLD SO FAR ?
its reported around 35.000 tickets been sold..8.000 of those are worth nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)