[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-2 Chelsea (03/10/2009) (6 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Nedved

• Tiago

• Marchisio

• Iaquinta

• Trezeguet

• Del Piero

• Giovinco

• Alberto Undiano Mallenco (ref)

• Juventus (team play)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
i donno man...from your last 3,4 posts i can easily see who has more faith...you're praising chelsea as they are so much better than us...they didn't slaughter us at their home...we had our chances. We play at home...and i am full of confidence...as i told you, atm only DD scares me.We don't have a full team but both essien and carvalho just came from the infirmery. I think mature for what i had seen on the away match. Remember...we were in crisis and we beated real twice. and ucl game doesn't compare with a coppa/serie a match (talking about how perfect i see the game...juventus played at their best level in ucl)
Since when did I ever say I had more than you?
You need to rub your eyes and see the facts, Chelsea are in a great position and yes they are stronger than us, I never lost faith I'm just angry about or recent poor form, it was you that started branding me as being one with little faith, you are way over the top, we were poor vs bate and zenit twice(people are blinded by dp's fk) leaving the two great games vs real. I have read some of your posts in the live thread saying we've won by half time and then we scrape a 2-1 win, that is just ridiculous.
You're saying we could bounce back but how many poor people get their rags to riches story. I will scream my heart out on tuesday, we can win, but its far from certain.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Hey guys.. aloow me to barge-in.
I agree with everyone that we have poor form. But yet, we are winning the games. Be it luck or anyone's magic work, I don't care. Ranieri despite all his terrible work on most occasions" and team always manage to play very well and have a very strong display against big teams, and deliver results. Our poor form only tends to show against mid-table or lower teams though for some strange reason, but when it is time to hit hard, I think we can cut it. Fingers crossed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chelsea Chelsea, Chelsea Chelsea ... We're gonna make this a nightmare for you.
Oi!
Lalalalala
Lalalalala
Lalalalala...

We've waited so long, but we'd wait forever
Our blood is black and white and we would leave you never
And when we make it, it'll be together...
Oh oh oh

Chelsea, Chelsea
Chelsea, Chelsea
We're gonna make this a nightmare for you
Chelsea, Chelsea
Chelsea, Chelsea
We're gonna make this a nightmare.

I did some minor corrections to Chelsea's song :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I just read the Sissoko got a broken foot!!! This might be very decisive for us. Hoping Polsen got fill it in very well. Not sure if C. Zanetti can play though

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Alen :) That was minor indeed.
I hope we can great them tomorrow with our big flags the way they did some time ago, I think it was with a Barcelona game.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Since when did I ever say I had more than you?
You need to rub your eyes and see the facts, Chelsea are in a great position and yes they are stronger than us, I never lost faith I'm just angry about or recent poor form, it was you that started branding me as being one with little faith, you are way over the top, we were poor vs bate and zenit twice(people are blinded by dp's fk) leaving the two great games vs real. I have read some of your posts in the live thread saying we've won by half time and then we scrape a 2-1 win, that is just ridiculous. You're saying we could bounce back but how many poor people get their rags to riches story. I will scream my heart out on tuesday, we can win, but its far from certain.
that happened once...my bad, i admit it, i'm glad you didn't forgot that. About the zenit match...that was our first match in ucl after a few years...the first half was theirs but they didn't took advatage,and the second half was even..dp made the difference, i agree. About the zenit match..i was at work and i didn't saw it so i won't comment on that. Chelsea ain't stronger than us i dare to say..they are in the 2nd position in their championship just as us...and they finished 2nd on their group...roma beated them on olimpico when they were like in the 2nd part in the standings(chelsea thought it was a joke of a game..that tells a lot)and drew cfr cluj 0-0...why can't juve do it ?...i respect your last sentence...i think every juventino will do that.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
go for width 4-4-2. If that's not working for us, switch that shit up to 4-3-3 and bring on Nedved. I think he will do a lot of damage, he's going to be massively pumped with the most incentive to win on the field. But to play him throughout the whole game would be silly.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Thank god it wont happen because you are probably not aware that Marchisio/Sissoko will never work.
I think it would work. In CL we conceded less goals than any other team, and should i say also thanks those 2? Also I saw stats here posted alsready and it was very positive.

On another note i noticed that many members were against "resting"- rotation of the players..
Now ask yourself this: If DP and Trez could save 5% of energy for Chelsea game wouldn't that be good move?

Game against Torino should not be some rehearsal as our players play together and train even 2 times a day dont they?

In game against Chelsea we are not allowed to make single mistake in defense. If they dont score in first 90 minutes, Im sure we have great chance of winning ;)

:flag3:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
umm?

------------------buffon---------------------
molinaro--chiellini--legrottaglie--mellberg
------------------poulsen--------------------
------tiago/neddy-------marchisio---------
------------------giovinco-------------------
---------del piero-------trezeguet--------

richo123

Mar 30, 2005
not having sissoko is a huge blow for us.
He was the metal in our midfield .

Is C.Zanetti back from injury.

Ranieri might be tempted to go for a regular 4-3-3 .But without a midfield work horse it will be a failure.

This is gonna be a really tough game

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
Although I predicted a 4-4-2 earlier, For some reason I have a feeling that Ranieri is not going to play the usual 4-4-2, but going to bring in a surprise and change his formation to a 4-3-3 putting Del Piero, Trez and Amauri up front with DelPiero coming back behind the other 2 strikers. And then since Marchionni and Sissoko is not fit, he will play with 3 midfeilders including Nedved, who will move more to the center just like he did in the Real game where he was very good.

Buffon
Grygera - Chellini - Legro/ - Molinaro
Poulsen - Marchisio - Nedved
Amauri - DelPiero - Trez

Considering that Chelsea would most probably stay back and wait for us, maybe this wouldnt be such a good idea, and once we score a goal we can swich Trez/Amauri with Marchionni, back to 4-4-2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)