[Champions League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Celtic (March 6, 2013) (17 Viewers)

MOTM?

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Matri

• Quagliarella

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The British are the worst people to listen to when it comes to football, every time i put sky sports news on they are still whining about the red card, the fact is they lost there composure and instead of organising his team Fergie lost the plot completely and wanted to have a go at the ref instead of being professional and doing his job. Celtic never had a chance they played right into Juve's hands the whole time.

enzo

May 14, 2012
maseratis suck dick. only people with no taste buy those.
First of all, you seem to have a bad taste when it comes to cars and/or know nothing about them. Second, Maserati belongs to Fiat, so it's an obvious choice.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Can we quit calling them out as gingers ?

Its celtic, they are a bunch of pathetic cunts, yes, their morron coach has orange hair yes.

Doesnt make them the ginger NT. Please, think of the shame you'd bring the ginger population

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Can we quit calling them out as gingers ?

Its celtic, they are a bunch of pathetic cunts, yes, their morron coach has orange hair yes.

Doesnt make them the ginger NT. Please, think of the shame you'd bring the ginger population
Now that they've been pulverized, their douche fans won't come anywhere near this forum.

So yes, we can. No need for ginger jokes anymore.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
First of all, you seem to have a bad taste when it comes to cars and/or know nothing about them. Second, Maserati belongs to Fiat, so it's an obvious choice.
fiat also belongs to fiat and they have a myriad of shitty cars.

as for maserattis, they're mostly old people cars. for that price you can get so much better.
@Interdestroyer

i know you're italian and a big ferrari fan but back me up on this :D

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
130-140 price range? porsche 911 is so totally in that price range bro.

and yeah, audi and jaguar are better cars than maserati.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I wish :D

btw, just checked and you can even get an aston martin for that price. no way the maserati's worth it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)