[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (14 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Ok now that i am calmed , physically speaking shaktar was also much better than us so i hope that that is one of the reason of our bad performance , teams like these have started their championship much earlier so it's normal for them to have a much better physical condition , just look what happened to bayern

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I Miss our tactical Variety.... And pls stop talkin as if we got 6 points against the danes already...and if i ever See a long ball to giovinco again i turn the Game off... And btw their ball controll was 10 times better than ours

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Wasn't the formation but the mentality that was wrong tonight. Lack of pressing off the ball and poor movement and passing in possession.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Shakhtar owned us. I can see any of us, Chelsea or them making it through. I hope it's Chelsea that doesn't.

I hope this doesn't unfold like Europa League under Delneri where we had 6 draws.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We are not ready for the big stage yet. Conte's presence wouldn't have made any difference today. We got man handled by Shaktar, a technically superior team. On the other hand, Our offence suck, they can't hold the ball and too inconsistent/physically-weak to play for a big team. We went from Del piero, Trezequet, Zlatan, Mutu and etc to the likes of Gio, Quag, Matri, and Vucinic. Maratto needs to get his shi% together and sign a big time forward. We needed somebody like Jovetic out there

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We should play him when we go there as he's rated highly by his countrymen, it could be the blue touch paper.
:D

Well, if we continue to insist with Hail Mary's from the defense to the offense, we may as well throw in a tall player.

dinojuve

Sultan of Swing
Jul 8, 2009
Dear God that performance was baaad ... i mean what the fck was that ... they out-played us in almost every aspect of the game, and if they have had better composure in front of the goal, we could have lost big time.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
gotta say we really escaped a slaughtering at home. Bono saved our face there and thats about it. Not sure wether if I should blame the Roma game here or not but in general we just didn't give it all. Very interesting play bay Shakhtar there to be honest and got to hand it to luck here for their poor finishing.

I just remembered Jack's post about being calm and our display.. :|

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006
This is not a performance to say that you have a change to qualify but in group matches you can correct mistakes especially we are now on second match.The tired players subject is not true as all the teams have full schedule of games and you as a team you must prepared of that with the rotation.Today nothing works no one was good and we get a lucky draw, but in this competition you need luck.Of course you must do something and this is to win.Let's see: with the standard of getting 6 points with the danish we'll be at 8 before 5th game and the key match will be with chelsea( with a win we'll qualify on 5th game and don't care about ukraine) with the second fact , chelsea not to take 4 points in the next 2 games.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Way too many Delneris here happy with a draw!

"well it's not like Juve wins champions league every year"

If you're being the inferior side for the majority of the game and the opposition hit the cross bar, then a draw doesnt sound too bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)