[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (7 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Same thing will happen again!
We win both games vs Danes, then Shakhtar (Bordo), gets a draw to chelse and wins at home vs Chelsea, and all we need is a draw at home vs Chelsea and we $#@! it up by losing 4-1.
The difference is that we played Bayern(Chelsea) last that year and we play Shakhtar(Bordeaux) last this time.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
Marchisio's lack of goalscoring is a problem for 3-5-2. Shame because he's improved in every other area. 4-3-3 will probably return if it doesn't change.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Its time to go back to the 433.

Our 352 just isn't lethal enough in attack. We have a CDM playign LWB and a RB playing RWB when we have a natual winger RWB on the bench.

Makes no sense.

If we insist on keeping Licht then play a 433 and start: Giovinco-Matri-Isla in attack.

$#@! the 352
I usually don't agree with you, but you are spot on, i always hated the 3-5-2 but since it's bringing results i wasn't complaining, but why so stubborn with this shitty formation when we have good players that would do better in a 4-3-3 or even a 4-2-3-1.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
something is wrong this time...

We need some conte rage on half time in this cases.

It seems we cannot unlock teams that park the bus this year, and theyr hurt us on the counters.
Poseesion teams also fucks up our play.

A sad day.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we could quality and get Conte back on the sidelines for the knockouts...I think we would be OK.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I hate playing for draws.
We played last season way too many times. Vs Napoli, vs Udinese, well we managed to get draws!
@Nicholas
Not getting three points in your most important game of the group is not kneejerking. I don't get how some members are happy we got a draw!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I'm not happy about the draw but to say things like -

The 3-5-2 sucks, this team is not in harmony is bs, considering we've had a better start to the season than last year. Yes we were off the pace tonight but let's see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)