[Champions League] JUVENTUS 1-1 Shakhtar Donetsk (Oct. 2nd 2012) (92 Viewers)

JUVE 1-1 Shakhtar Man of the Match

• Marchisio

• Bonucci

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Chiellini

• Will.i.an

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We must go with all guns blazing for this game!!!

After the Roma morale booster...we have just no excuses..we need to go out for the kill!. Without underestimating our opponents...we need to impose our status of monarch of Italy. Seriously guys...we need to send a message to europe in this game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
Yo people from Ukraine, tell us a bit about this Shaktar team. Who's their best players? Which Brazilians should we watch out for and how do they usually start?
In defence their best player is Srna. He is shitty person but well skilled RB. Weak place is in CB.
In midfield there is Brasilian ass Fernandinho... also a crapy person ( to hit an oponent when ref isnt watching is a normal thing for him) But he is danger, has a great shoot ability. Other Brasilian is Wilian. Speedy and abrupt !
And their current top goal-scorer is Mhitarian. He seems to be a good lad, calm and patient...but scores too much for this pile of crap =(

Adaaz

Sep 27, 2012
In defence their best player is Srna. He is shitty person but well skilled RB. Weak place is in CB.
In midfield there is Brasilian ass Fernandinho... also a crapy person ( to hit an oponent when ref isnt watching is a normal thing for him) But he is danger, has a great shoot ability. Other Brasilian is Wilian. Speedy and abrupt !
And their current top goal-scorer is Mhitarian. He seems to be a good lad, calm and patient...but scores too much for this pile of crap =(
Not a fan of Shakhtar huh? :D

DynamoKyiv

Oct 1, 2012
да насрать на ДК и Кротов
F***k Shakhtar! I agree :) Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I think the real fans of Juventus will not give up on the support of Kiev

---------- Post Merged at 17:23 ----------

Welcome. Do you know if Donetsk's transfer director is any good? Can we loan him in January with an option to buy at the end of the season?
I'm sorry. But I did not understand your question.

DynamoKyiv

Oct 1, 2012
Yo people from Ukraine, tell us a bit about this Shaktar team. Who's their best players? Which Brazilians should we watch out for and how do they usually start?
Brazilians do all game. Play with one touch. Do not let us take the ball. And more ... Beware of provocation. The pressure on the referee and stabbed in the back when the referee does not see - their main strength. Create an atmosphere in the stadium, that they feel a whole by Juve. And yes ... Good luck

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
One fact has to be mentioned. The owner of Shakhtar is the richest and the most influential $#@! in Ukraine. And when this $#@!ing gypsy Lucescu is crying about referees it sounds ridiculous !!!!!!!!!!!!
You know that Shakhtar hasnt got penalties in their side for more than two years !!!!!!!!
Well, people in Donetsk seem to like him a lot.

Aug 1, 2003
yeah I wondered why Mirko and Chiello talked about tix not being sold out, that is so weird, even juventus.com haven't announced a sold out stadium (and they usually do when it is) - I don't want to worry but I hope the stadium will be packed, the team need the fans more so than ever!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 92)