[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (3 Viewers)

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
You should be more concerned about the fact that Isla hasn't been able to displace Padoin out of the starting line up this season.
Tell me just why Isla saw so much of game time before Conte's ban and Padoin was literally non-existant to the team then.And its not like he was bad in those games.He still managed to get 3 assists in that period.

Mate we need to overturn a deficit.Isla i believe offers us that something more going forward which Padoin doesnt.With all due respect he is just a poor attacker.Hope you get what i'm saying.

I hope he proves me wrong but i remain unconvinced just like i was when Peluso started the Bayern game and we all know what happened in the end.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, surely Isla whose been playing 7 apparences this season is better than Padoin who is on form.
This is the thing. Isla of Udinese would undoubtedly start this game. Isla who has barely got a game for Juventus, Caceres who has just had a serious car accident and isn't really a RWB, why would these guys be playing against BAYERN instead?

I'd love to have a better option than Padoin, but there isn't one right now.

Ideally we'd have a goal back and then be able to throw Isla on as an attacking sub, but I'm not expecting anything fantastic from him. He looks like a work in progress, and we can't carry anyone in this game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Tell me just why Isla saw so much of game time before Conte's ban and Padoin was literally non-existant to the team then.And its not like he was bad in those games.He still managed to get 3 assists in that period.
You still think Conte wasn't picking the team when he was banned, huh?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The worst Conte could do is start Isla on the chance that he'd fire in attack, and bring on Padoin later if Isla fails, instead of starting with Padoin whom we know will do next to nothing in attack.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

Mate we need to overturn a deficit.Isla i believe offers us that something more going forward which Padoin doesnt.With all due respect he is just a poor attacker.Hope you get what i'm saying.

I hope he proves me wrong but i remain unconvinced just like i was when Peluso started the Bayern game and we all know what happened in the end.
just saw isla's cross back at the nsj game. isla did well before the milan game came were he did bad (but no one played good).

I am really done with conte's fapping at the likes of giacherini, peluso and padion. so yes I will blame conte on playing them. not the players itself since they can't be blame for being mediocre at best.
they won't save us tonight.

Isla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> padion always and every single day

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The worst Conte could do is start Isla on the chance that he'd fire in attack, and bring on Padoin later if Isla fails, instead of starting with Padoin whom we know will do next to nothing in attack.
It's a bit chicken and egg. Padoin is no more defensive than Lichtsteiner, he runs and tries to put a cross in. If anything Padoin is used to playing in more advanced positions than Lichtsteiner.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
At some point or the other Conte's fetish for mediocre squad players needs to stop honestly.This is BAYERN,not Atalanta or Siena.I cant believe Padoin is frauding his way through the starting lineup even in big CL games now :sergio:
Who would play at RWB? Isla who Conte didn't even consider for Pescara? or Caceres who isn't physically ready for such a battle?!
As if Conte had better options...

Surely Caceres and Isla are better options than Padoin - Ribery will own them all but at least the first two give us something going forward.

Oh well, whoever plays, please PLAY WELL!
Martin isn't ready, and Isla didn't deliver yet whenever Conte gave him playing time (regardless if Conte is wrong or not in this matter - the amount of playing time I mean-)

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Am I the only one in here who would like to see Asamoah playing in the center? The guy is a beast in the center! He can run with the ball (A bit like Wilshere) Who did really provided Bayen Problems! We really ned a player with power, and no one from Bayern can stop his power in the center!

- I hate to see a fantastic player beeing destroyed in position he cant play!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;4123209 said:
Who would play at RWB? Isla who Conte didn't even consider for Pescara? or Caceres who isn't physically ready for such a battle?!
As if Conte had better options...

Martin isn't ready, and Isla didn't deliver yet whenever Conte gave him playing time (regardless if Conte is wrong or not in this matter - the amount of playing time I mean-)
Isla delivered before the game vs milan,
he had few assist vs pescara and nsj and the were talks about him benching licht.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)