[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Mourinho

“If Juventus believed before watching this game tonight, then they should believe even more now,” the former Inter boss noted.
“And Juve tactician Antonio Conte will be the first to believe.”
Mourinho ass-kissing makes me uncomfortable.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i'm sooooo fired up, i am so worried, but my believe level is 10000000000000000000 and i have a feeling the boys will make us proud tonight, regardless of the out come juve has made us proud in this years version of the cl. FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUVE!!! LETS GIVE THEM HELL IN TURIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
At some point or the other Conte's fetish for mediocre squad players needs to stop honestly.This is BAYERN,not Atalanta or Siena.I cant believe Padoin is frauding his way through the starting lineup even in big CL games now :sergio:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Surely Caceres and Isla are better options than Padoin - Ribery will own them all but at least the first two give us something going forward.

Oh well, whoever plays, please PLAY WELL!

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
At some point or the other Conte's fetish for mediocre squad players needs to stop honestly.This is BAYERN,not Atalanta or Siena.I cant believe Padoin is frauding his way through the starting lineup even in big CL games now :sergio:
Do you know something we don't?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You should be more concerned about the fact that Isla hasn't been able to displace Padoin out of the starting line up this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)