[Champions League] JUVENTUS 0-2 Bayern München (April 10, 2013) (3 Viewers)

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
I keep hearing rumours of 4-3-3 giach-quag-vucinic

im starting to think he are doing it
Actually, it might be a good plan!

All out in attack in the beginning to get a quick goal and then change to 3-5-2 without making any subs! AND change back to 4-3-3 at the final stage to grap a second goal!

4-3-3
Buffon
Padoin - Barzagli - Bonucci -Chiellini
Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio
Vucinic - Quaq - Giac
3-5-2​

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonnuci - Chiellini
Padoin - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giac
Vucinic - Quaq​

If only we had Vidal and Lichtsteiner, I would actually believe we had a chance, but I hope the rumors are true that we will see something like above to provide some tactial flexbility during the game..

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Actually, it might be a good plan!

All out in attack in the beginning to get a quick goal and then change to 3-5-2 without making any subs! AND change back to 4-3-3 at the final stage to grap a second goal!

4-3-3
Buffon
Padoin - Barzagli - Bonucci -Chiellini
Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio
Vucinic - Quaq - Giac
3-5-2​

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonnuci - Chiellini
Padoin - Pogba - Pirlo - Marchisio - Giac
Vucinic - Quaq​

If only we had Vidal and Lichtsteiner, I would actually believe we had a chance, but I hope the rumors are true that we will see something like above to provide some tactial flexbility during the game..
no isla as rb :sergio:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The way I see it, chances of conceding a goal are (right now) higher with Isla on the pitch than with Padoin on the pitch. Taking risks, going forward, blablabla. That's all fine & dandy, but it gets you nowhere if you concede.

As it stands we have about a 1% chance of qualifying. If our plan is to attack & take risks from the start, we'll have no chance at all. I don't think I'm the only one who's aware that we are extremely vulnerable on the break when committing players forward, especially when the other team has some pace & quality. And, I think, we're all aware of Bayern's strengths.
I'd say we have a 15%-20% chance of qualifying. 1% is way too low and bordering on absolute pessimism :p

As for Isla's presence, he gives us an added attacking outlet, more attacking impetus, and seeing as we need to score, we should go with him. It's a risk, especially defensively, but a calculated risk, as I don't really rate Padoin. He might be better defensively, but Isla is no slouch in that department either, especially if he has a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

When you said Padoin was going to be destroyed that suggests defensively. Isla would be the braver choice, simply because he is weaker in that respect and stronger going forward.
That is precisely what I am suggesting. Padoin might be better defensively, but we need to push forward from the beginning. We have to run some risks anyway.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Lets get at them from the first min. None of this test the water crap. Pressure them & force them to make mistakes. Especially as they're away from home. Fuqing sock it to em!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)