[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Atleast it would mean that he is getting some, unlike fatass_virgin over here.
considering you're a faggot I'm not surprised you'd take that route

- - - Updated - - -

We need Napoli to get kicked down to EL, as they would be a more favorable possible opponent in later stages compared to dortmund
dortmund should have no reasons not to beat marseille who are already out, napoli on the other hand without reina and arsenal still need a point to qualify won't take this game lightly neither

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
This could have a catastrophic impact on our overall season. My confidence is shattered and I wouldn't be surprised if the lads feel the same way, wouldn't be so sure that we're going to win the Serie A either, I mean we're only three points ahead.
This. People are talking like we already won Serie A. We're yet to know how this will affect our players' confidence.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I don't understand how people can say "winning serie a means nothing to me now that we've won it twice." A lot of people are taking it for granted and will be the first to complain should we come 2nd or 3rd next season. Have you forgotten the 7th place finishes?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Winning Serie A is still more important to me tbh. CL to me means mostly money, reputation. Also, Juve has always failed to live up to their potential in Europe, last year was actually an exception ffs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should ignore CL/EL, I'd love to go far in both competitions, but priority is, and to me always has been Serie A.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't understand how people can say "winning serie a means nothing to me now that we've won it twice." A lot of people are taking it for granted and will be the first to complain should we come 2nd or 3rd next season. Have you forgotten the 7th place finishes?
his is true. We need to win it with more reason now than ever...as we dont have the pressure of the CL.
We canot forget what we lived in the past 6 or 7 years. Even when winning in this weakened and maybe shid serie A, someone have to win it and it must be us.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Winning Serie A is still more important to me tbh. CL to me means mostly money, reputation. Also, Juve has always failed to live up to their potential in Europe, last year was actually an exception ffs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we should ignore CL/EL, I'd love to go far in both competitions, but priority is, and to me always has been Serie A.
Doing good in cl means money and status, which means having the chance to compete for the best players and talent. Ignore or fail in cl and very soon we will be left in the dust by other teams performing in cl, like napoli...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Doing good in cl means money and status, which means having the chance to compete for the best players and talent. Ignore or fail in cl and very soon we will be left in the dust by other teams performing in cl, like napoli...
Winning Serie A is still more important to me tbh. CL to me means mostly money, reputation.
Subjectivley to me, Serie A is more important.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, our coach makes sure of that

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Check out this dude:

"Juventus have done nothing of note in the UCL since 2003. I support this crap team but get nothing back. I've had to argue for this crap team and league with so many people. I'm coming to the end of my tether with Italian football.

I wish I could just support an English team."

I'm at a loss for words how I feel about such "fans", and what ought to be done with them. @Zacheryah, can you help me find the words?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Check out this dude:

"Juventus have done nothing of note in the UCL since 2003. I support this crap team but get nothing back. I've had to argue for this crap team and league with so many people. I'm coming to the end of my tether with Italian football.

I wish I could just support an English team."

I'm at a loss for words how I feel about such "fans", and what ought to be done with them. @Zacheryah, can you help me find the words?
Fuck this guy. If we lose such "fans", I'm glad.

Thought they all left along with Calciopoli. I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)