[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I'm worried about the financial aspect of this loss rather than the loss itself.

We won't be getting any top players this summer that's for sure.
Me too, but it doesnt seem to be of concern for our players and coach, that was pasinfully obvious in the first 30minutes of the second game and in the 30 first minutes of the last game...

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
I'm just sad for the money we won't be getting. Other than that I was kinda down for 30 minutes after the game and looking forward to winning the league and coppa now.

Fino alla fine.
Fuck the league dude, means nothing, we shouldn't even be top if t wasn't for the refs helping us, we are a disgrace

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Every other 'top' club brushes aside these European nobodies.

Not us though, even though our super defensive wing-backs and ultra-mega-wicked back 3 stop us from conceding goals whilst our mega-clinical World-Class pairing of Llorente and Tevez finish off the chances with ease.

Does anybody still think that we should stick to 3-5-2 just to play 2 up top? I seriously hope you don't.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Like someone said earlier, the game was actually gradually going our way towards the end and just when I was getting slightly more comfortable they score that goal out of fucking nowhere. This hurts a lot, but we couldn't have done all that much more in these conditions. We had a careful approach, but I reckon that was more due to the condition of the pitch rather than to just not think about playing the game and defend. What I do blame Conte for is not subbing Llorente out earlier. Sure he's tall and we played long balls, but he was making life really difficult for us losing the ball every fucking time we looked like getting forward.

We should however be fucking ashamed not to survive a group with these two jokes of teams and that's the reason I'm mightily pissed off right now.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011

we need to approach for this! they cleared only right side of the pitch and $#@!ed the left side!

disgusting.
wait... is that true?? I didnt see the game, couldn't didnt show it here.... so the side we attacked was that left side mess and the right side was theirs? Can't be true! IS IT??? If so UEFA is a joke!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Dont understand why we were using 3 defenders in the last 20 mins. Chiellini needs to chill and stop joining the attack. Plus bonucci doesn't even attempt to tackle sneijder before his shot, in fact he doesn't even close his legs :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)