[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Like someone said earlier, the game was actually gradually going our way towards the end and just when I was getting slightly more comfortable they score that goal out of fucking nowhere. This hurts a lot, but we couldn't have done all that much more in these conditions. We had a careful approach, but I reckon that was more due to the condition of the pitch rather than to just not think about playing the game and defend.

We should however be fucking ashamed not to survive a group with these two jokes of teams and that's the reason I'm mightily pissed off right now.

:tup: captures it all, well said Ken

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
wait... is that true?? I didnt see the game, couldn't didnt show it here.... so the side we attacked was that left side mess and the right side was theirs? Can't be true! IS IT??? If so UEFA is a joke!
i watched the match live... this is 100% true.... i even earned money with it because i knew gala were fucking us over with this :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allright, its time to educate some disgusting peasants, cause the shit in the last pages is getting at napoli levels

This pitch was a disaster. Galatasaray and juventus had nearly every attack stopped because the ball got stuck, and got nearly every chance when it got stuck when the opposite team's midfield was passing around.

Juve, had this game in their hands. Make no mistake, what did Gala do apart from free kicks ? Every juve attack got stuck on the ground. Every single one.

Then the formation.
First of all, we didn t play 433 against real. Tevez is not a winger and marchisio is not a forward. We played 4321.
Now please, you piece of shit peasants that moaned about the 352. EXPLAIN, how the FUCK, we are going to play 4321 without pirlo ?
HOW can we field 4 central midfielders +tevez without pirlo ?

Lets be very clear. Juve didnt lost it here, they didnt do enough in the previous games. But showed against madrid, we can definatly excell against european teams.

Also "buffon, barzagli and pirlo waste their prime "?

Please, buffon and pirlo's prime is years ago. And pirlo wasent even here today

SHould we diss the europaleague ? WHY,ARE WE A FUCKING TOPTEAM OR WHAT ???
WHen we just got back from serie b and hardly had a bench and were fighting for a cl spot, then, it was a point to be made.

NOW however, we are italy's cream. We should go trough the europaleague, get some more experience and grab this trophee

Seriously, We are past the group stage. Its time we show up in the knockouts.

Jul 1, 2010
Allright, its time to educate some disgusting peasants, cause the shit in the last pages is getting at napoli levels

This pitch was a disaster. Galatasaray and juventus had nearly every attack stopped because the ball got stuck, and got nearly every chance when it got stuck when the opposite team's midfield was passing around.

Juve, had this game in their hands. Make no mistake, what did Gala do apart from free kicks ? Every juve attack got stuck on the ground. Every single one.

Then the formation.
First of all, we didn t play 433 against real. Tevez is not a winger and marchisio is not a forward. We played 4321.
Now please, you piece of shit peasants that moaned about the 352. EXPLAIN, how the FUCK, we are going to play 4321 without pirlo ?
HOW can we field 4 central midfielders +tevez without pirlo ?

Lets be very clear. Juve didnt lost it here, they didnt do enough in the previous games. But showed against madrid, we can definatly excell against european teams.

Also "buffon, barzagli and pirlo waste their prime "?

Please, buffon and pirlo's prime is years ago. And pirlo wasent even here today

SHould we diss the europaleague ? WHY,ARE WE A FUCKING TOPTEAM OR WHAT ???
WHen we just got back from serie b and hardly had a bench and were fighting for a cl spot, then, it was a point to be made.

NOW however, we are italy's cream. We should go trough the europaleague, get some more experience and grab this trophee

Seriously, We are past the group stage. Its time we show up in the knockouts.
:rofl:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Who the fuck cares. It's a tournament for losers, at least we should pretend we ain't ones by not playing in it seriously.
We are going to be in pot 3 for the next 3 years in UCL if we don't pick up the coefficient points. Remember how many coefficient points we picked up in 10/11 and 11/12 season?? 8.3 and 2.2 it's going to take a while before we wipe that slate clean.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
i watched the match live... this is 100% true.... i even earned money with it because i knew gala were $#@!ing us over with this :(
how can UEFA allow this? this is mind boggling! Really disguisting if actually true like you say.... Sitll no excuse we lost BUT that could have been a huge factor.

JamalRice10

Mally Loves Nara!
Nov 25, 2005
Everyone acting like they didnt see this coming... Our performances in champions league this season was below par... Even if we made the Knockout rounds we will still would have lost. Every disappointment is a blessing. Lets regroup and go again. My only disappointment now is that we have to play in EL... I hope the coach is smart even to play the second string squad to give them the necessary experience... Or Try to win the EL and carry up Italy points... I personally believe to go for the former. Yes they will be financial lost... Which is also a huge disappointment.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
from now on 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1... if we played like we did against real madrid we would win this match with 0-5... but we had to use the $#@!ty 3-5-2 again
Sadly, you dont have brain.

You dont realise pogba and vidal are wasted in 4-2-3-1.

You dont realise we dont actually play 4-3-3 byut 4-3-2-1.

You dont realise we need all cm's fit to play 4-3-2-1.

You dont realise you should log out and be ashamed of yourself

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Conte:" We tried to postpone it, we explained the danger of this game in this Condition,But nobody listened to us"

"You can't play football on this pitch. This is not football & it penalised us enormously. It's unjust."

Our mistake was to arrive at last game in this situation. It's not fair to play in this conditions, but it's our fault"

"The regret is that we have reduced everything to the last game. Now we think about the league"

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
If it helps. Fergies Man Utd team couldn't get past teams like those in our group in his early years despite successive Premier league titles until he grew tactically more aware.

Give Conte time dominate Serie A and build a stronger squad as hes still on a learning curve.

As I said if it helps... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)