[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
I honestly would rather we finished bottom as Europe League will be a waste of time. I just hope this team doesn't buckle in the league because whilst our performances in the CL have been dreadful the team cannot allow this to affect them in any way. I hope Conte learns from this for next season and buys wisely in January. Some reinforcements in key areas can allow us to utilise a different formation properly in the next few months and this could be a stepping stone for Europe next season

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This really hurts. Horrible result for the club, for ambitions of keeping the best players. Can´t blame Vidal or Pogba if they want to go to Bayern, Barcelona or Real.

But in the long run, actually, this could turn out good.

Conte has a system which dominated Italy for 3 years. He opted for a very conservative approach, knowing we wouldn´t be competitive in Europe but keeping it to dominate nationally. He doesn't want to risk changing it and failling both in Italy and Europe.

Now mentality must change. They must go for European players, not only the ones playing in Italy. Gotta think about Europe.

Fucking Nainggolan won´t come in january, which is good, because it gives the club space to rethink the system and aim for Europe. With Nainggolan, Conte would be stuck with this fucking system forever.

Let's hope this will cause a change of mentality. We really need it.
:agree:

wasn't too keen on him any ways, more so in terms of his price tag than any thing else

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Once again pussy football failed. You simply don't go to a match wishing for a draw, it never works...well it does once every 30 years or so. In the CL you need to have some balls and go for the win no matter the circumstances, no matter the conditions.

I totally blame Conte for all the points dropped in this CL group.
How is Conte to blame today? You tell me, it's ours approach in games with regards formations, you may have a point. But today? We were the better team on a disastrous pitch. Nothing wrong with our attitude. We didn't look like we were playing for a draw. It's not even about today. It's about losing to Kobenbvabn and letting Gala back, in Turin. And to think, even if we went through, we'd have been knocked out soon enough for our one dimensional approach. Juve has not yet been built for Europe. This failure will hold us in good stead IMO.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Can't wait for some 2nd rate team to smash our bench in the Europa league....

like I said, the way we play in Europe is dreadful. We need big changes in our mentality and system. Milan can give most clubs a run for their moeny in Europe even with a team full of f*cking useless idiots.

We're the flops of the tournament, 6 games and 6 points.

3-5-2 has got to go, obviously this game was just due to UEFA being retarded, but in general our wing-backs who can't cross and lack of an attacking midfielder/wingers did cost us

And no, Llorente - Tevez is not good enough to warrant sticking to a 3-5-2. We can't build teams around a CL Flop and a Glorified target man and expect to do anything in Europe.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
what´s that "playing for a draw"-bullshit? we actually attacked quite a lot in the second half and conceded the goal because we risked too much and pogba fucked up...
so disappointed. shit like today happens but we lost it in the first two games.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Copenhagen deserved second place, while Juventus should have been last.

You don't deserve anything when you play 1-1 against a shit team who was placed second last in the Danish league and were in horrible form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)