[Champions League] Frozen Kebab 1-0 JUVENTUS (Dec. 11th 2013) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree, but why did you want us to shut up about the weather during mid-game, and now you're starting to talk about the weather?

i said to stop complaining about the weather as if we were the only ones suffering from it. Ignoring the conditions altogether would be beyond idiotic. I accept this result but i dont fault our players or coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Game should never have been played in such conditions, Conte will be fucking furious and hopefully the entire game will be replayed in suitable conditions, Very unlucky to lose game and so unlucky to concede late on with only a tevez fk to equalise (No Pirlo)

Mancini classless as always greasy cardboard cut out, sits down entire game praying for luck, Conte on touchline kicking every ball tying to play football.

At least Drogba remains a black bastard like all ivory coast people!
Sneijder totally mediocre , just a lucky player

Must go on and win Scudetto, EL and Coppa Italia, assuming the pitches are of a reasonable standard we are odds on to win the treble with the best coach in the world who actually try's to play football, not just defend and mirror the oppositions system.

Cannot believe this game was played in Turkey, felt like some African country or Iceland.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
to all the experts out there, how could juve have played differently considering the weather conditions?
The anger isnt really about this game, its about the games running up to this. But we can't use the weather as an excuse, we never looked like we were going to score today, gala had 3 clear cut chances, it was obvious one was going to go in.

We didnt take shooting opportunitites, we kept trying to play the ball along the ground, we rushed our passes and made errors.... there was so much wrong with this performance

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Of course, it's all our fault for dropping so many points in the earlier games.
However, when it comes down to it, we were 5 minutes away from going through, nothing else counts.
And then that !@#!$ Pogba comes along and blows the whole thing up!
We were shitty, we sucked the whole 6 games or so, but Gala had not have won if it weren't for that dumb loss of possession.

The season indeed is over.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
3-5-2 can go and f*cking die slowly in a dark corner somewhere. All it's done in Europe is give teams a f*cking blueprint on how to stop us

I'd happily drop one of Llorente or Tevez in Europe to accomodate a better system, it's not like they're fkn Trezeguet and ADP, they should not be untouchable.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
well we lost in privious games. Today it was not "normal" game. There was no team that could play good game in this conditions. We were close to Real and probably we would take a point in Madrid if there wouldn't be strange suspension for Chiellini. We need to go forward it's not end of the world.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Game should never have been played in such conditions, Conte will be fucking furious and hopefully the entire game will be replayed in suitable conditions, Very unlucky to lose game and so unlucky to concede late on with only a tevez fk to equalise (No Pirlo)

Mancini classless as always greasy cardboard cut out, sits down entire game praying for luck, Conte on touchline kicking every ball tying to play football.

At least Drogba remains a black bastard like all ivory coast people!
Sneijder totally mediocre , just a lucky player

Must go on and win Scudetto, EL and Coppa Italia, assuming the pitches are of a reasonable standard we are odds on to win the treble with the best coach in the world who actually try's to play football, not just defend and mirror the oppositions system.

Cannot believe this game was played in Turkey, felt like some African country or Iceland.
This needs to stop here. Games have been played in much worse conditions and you just have to deal with it. Furthermore we can hardly blame the conditions for this atrocious display, we can blame the coach 100% for telling the players to go out and defend a 0-0 for 60 minutes. Shameful and after today I'm not sure if I think Conte is the right coach for our team.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
3-5-2 can go and f*cking die slowly in a dark corner somewhere. All it's done in Europe is give teams a f*cking blueprint on how to stop us

I'd happily drop one of Llorente or Tevez in Europe to accomodate a better system, it's not like they're fkn Trezeguet and ADP, they should not be untouchable.
How is the 3-5-2 to blame for this? We had no desire to score at all, the players were just defending and looking to the clock. Again it goes back to Conte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)