[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (58 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
u know what this result shows? remember milan and their fans saying "if we had gone 2-0 up that would have been game set and match" last season with il gol di muntari ( :touched: )...even went on to say they would have won the league (big lol)...shows that its over when WE say its over...

fuck u milanistas
Yup...anyone who says a match is over at 2-0 is a dumbass, especially when there is lots of time left. Same with the Napoli match last year.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not a good game, but so very entertaining.

Very nervous, sloppy start by us, perhaps unsurprisingly. Great approach by Chelsea though. They really knew how to make life difficult for us. But as time progressed, we slowly but surely got into it & started playing our own game. Chelsea might not have expected it anymore by then, but boy, did we trouble them. Amazing to come back from being 2 goals down.

Buffon 7 - One of the only guys who didn't seem nervous. Very attentive, confident, 2 or 3 saves.
Barzagli 6 - Not bad, despite some shaky moments early on. Considering what he was up against (same obviously goes for the rest of the defence/team), he mostly held his own.
Bonucci 5,5 - Shame that the usual howlers were present, because overall he did more than ok. A number of brilliant interceptions, as usual.
Chiellini 6,5 - Quite good, but risks too much at times. Unlikely to ever change, I guess.
Lichtsteiner 6,5 - Good. End product was mostly lacking, but he was of vital importance in just being there out wide. And it obviously doesn't hurt that the guy has got some lungs on him.
Asamoah 5,5 - Underwhelming. Weak link, even.
Pirlo 6 - Expected better. Chelsea completely shut him down quite often.
Vidal 7 - Tireless running, tackling, etc. Very nice goal. Shame he lost the ball about 8000 times.
Marchisio 7 - He was everywhere, basically. My mom, even if there were a few moments where he seemed to hold back. Fatigue, perhaps?
Giovinco 4 - Almost painful to see how easily he was dealt with. Might be a good epxerience for him, in the end.
Vucinic 6 - A bit lacking. But he did manage to provide the team with some much needed calm. Very useful in that sense.

Quagliarella 7 - Did this really happen?
Isla -
Matri -

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Asamoah has not once crossed a ball to the box, every fvcking single time he either back passes or cuts inside. As good as he is, it's frustrating to watch and kind of a handicap for us.
I wonder when will he finally decide to cross? next decade or something?
Cross to whom?? Giovinco? standing by Terry or Vucinic who stands by the penalty box line??Asa is smart

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I think we're gonna regret not buying Verratti. Perfect replacement for Pirlo.
Yeah I thought the same last night. Pirlo has been really sluggish this season. But we have Pogba and I expect great things from him. He's got great personality and I see him potentially better than Veratti.

Yup...anyone who says a match is over at 2-0 is a dumbass, especially when there is lots of time left. Same with the Napoli match last year.
Juve will always be Juve, no matter how much money teams like Chalsea spend. You could see that inferiority complex all night. They were afraid of us and were incredible lucky to score the first goal. You can't buy 100 years of great history.

Pablo

Jul 9, 2010
Good game, Juve easily the best team. Amazing midfield, Vidal brilliant, even with miss-placing too many paces. Marchisio one of the best at what he does in the word, looked solid at the back, lucky deflection and sublime finish aside.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I think we're gonna regret not buying Verratti. Perfect replacement for Pirlo.
They salary he recieved from PSG was not worth it for Juve. It would have skyrocketed Juve's payroll and just be way too costly. I don't blame the club for not bidding on him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)