[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (50 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ranieri: «Non tiferò né Juve né Chelsea»

Yeah, like we give a $#@!!
I feel sorry for him. Always the second best never a winner. I'll always remember some of the weirdest subs. Bringing in De Ceglie for Del Piero while trying to avoid 2-1 defeat for example.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I don't.

they fear us, will play the famous park the bus and try to counter as much as they can. Only one i fear is Mata but i'm sure we can stop him.
Fast counters are what we struggle with though, so Chelsea do have the right personnel to hurt us.

Ranieri: «Non tiferò né Juve né Chelsea»
Che vergogna!

Think it will be an exciting game. Hope we can get something out of it.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I gotta feeling........tonight's gonna be a good night.......tonight's gonna be a good night......tonight's gonna be a good....good niii-iii-ght!!

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Can't wait, it's been too long since our last champions league game; and damn, it feels good to be back. Plus, the squad will be highly motivated, so I'm sure we're up for a cracker of a match.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm only worriying about how we will start the game, if we manage not to concede in the first 15/20 min, we will be alright, and settle and develop our kind of game.

If they score first in the openning minutes, the game will became difficult and i can see them hitting us in counters and eventually scoring more than once.
Exactly feel the same about this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)