[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (58 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
sport 1 are showing allmost all CL matches... right?

and btw.. I switch the commentary from schelvis to the english guy... i fucking hate schelvis
yes they are, 6 every matchday, but the head game get anylized and co commentary
schelvis hates juve so much that it is hilarious i laughed my ass off last season with juve napoli and juve - inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's actually hard to believe what those guys say over there. I thought it was a troll, but apparently all of them are very negative and expect a bad result. I guess they're feeling like that after the trashing against Atletico.

According to them Luiz, Ivanovic, Mikel, Lampard, Torres have been shit lately. And the midfield is pretty weak and unprotected with Mikel - Lampard - Ramires.

They will possibly have only 3 players in their mid, against our top 5 Asamoah - Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio - Licht. Can't get better than this. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im positive... I know that we have material On the midfield to dominate games. We can lose this one for sure.... but if our boys are fired up for this.... i dont see us losing.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
"doesn't matter who you put out there.

chiellini is torres' daddy. sturridge is only good 1 on 1, juve have a 5 man defense. go ahead and put small forwards out there if you want to. while moses has no clue how intense CL games are, let alone against a european giant.

pirlo would run circles around lampard and vidal would intercept every mikel pass. that pivot is a fail.

cole better not attack cause jt CANNOT cover lichtsteiner for him.

ivanovic will be exposed if he attacks. that whole flank is rape town.

great wall of cech will have his work cut out for him. matri is class and will poach some deflections.

hazard can't carry us. sorry.

we are screwed. period. better start a 442 or get eaten alive".

- they are absolutely desperate. Matri class. LOL

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I think this is an introduction to the art of commentating by Gary Neville.

Fucck him! He is fuccking biased and makes you cheer for the other team. I hate bayern, I do! But he was so biased toward Chelsea he made me cheer for Bayern. Bayern dominated the game and yet he was talking as Bayern hadn't touch the ball the whole match.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm worried about Pirlo and Marchisio's fitness and the 3 CBs positioning. Other than that, the alledgedly weakest part of the team - Gio and Vucinic - are playing pretty well. As long as they perform, we'll be good.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So pumped for this game, I'd take a draw right here right now, then smash them at JS.

Can anyone remember watching their first Juve CL game? I have very vague memories of watching the 1996 final on TV, remember Ravanelli's goal and thats about it. First match I can remember properly was our game vs Man Utd at the start of the following season. We won 1-0 :D
Yes, this one :weee:

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
whats the name of the movie where this psycho blank faced guy has this thing that blows out the door knobs and he comes in and kills u...the fear that the people in the movie have when they hear him knocking is the fear im picking up from those chelsea supporters about pirlo...he may move slow as fuck to them, they might think they outrun him but in the end they know that he'll catch you and fuck you the fuck up!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
whats the name of the movie where this psycho blank faced guy has this thing that blows out the door knobs and he comes in and kills u...the fear that the people in the movie have when they hear him knocking is the fear im picking up from those chelsea supporters about pirlo...he may move slow as fuck to them, they might think they outrun him but in the end they know that he'll catch you and fuck you the fuck up!
Shining? Not door knobs but he sorta comes through the door.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No Country For Old Men?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)