[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (1 Viewer)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
the first juve cl match i watched was juventus - real madrid... 3-1.. fell in love... no words can describe that match to me...

never visited a juve match though... and i would love to, but i don't know how... is there a thread on the forum about visiting juve matches?

OT: i read the chelsea match thread at work... i couldn't stop laughing..:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
so in 3 league matches we scored 9 goals. an average of 3 a match.

in all official matches this season we scored 13 (super coppa scored 4 plus 9 in league)

we might lack that killer striker, but we sure are not having trouble scoring so far. more than likelky then we will get at least 1 goal in london

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
This is going to be a tough game, surely wont be a walk in the park like some here say. I expect us being cautious and not playing too offensive.

Our defending of set pieces worries me tough, hopefully we wont give away stupid FK and corners.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the first juve cl match i watched was juventus - real madrid... 3-1.. fell in love... no words can describe that match to me...

never visited a juve match though... and i would love to, but i don't know how... is there a thread on the forum about visiting juve matches?

OT: i read the chelsea match thread at work... i couldn't stop laughing..:D
My favorite game of all time,highlights of it topping my most watched youtube vids
1996 rigori(before they removed the best vid) and 2008 bernabeu standing ovation complete top3

We have Anderlecht's thumping of milan to look forward to.
anderlecht has been sloppy recently and drawed this weekend again, but i'm very certain that the striker they rested is gonna cause milan defence (if you can call it that) a nightmare.

This is going to be a tough game, surely wont be a walk in the park like some here say. I expect us being cautious and not playing too offensive.

Our defending of set pieces worries me tough, hopefully we wont give away stupid FK and corners.
I think we will play a great game, as we allways do against the big teams, but i'm afraid it could be decided in our inability to defend set pieces, and chelsea known to be pretty damn good at them

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:flag2: :scarf: :flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf::flag2: :scarf:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Everytime we have went up against an English side in England I felt that we would and should win and I have nearly always been disappointed yet again I have a good feeling about this game I hope we play as good as we can against Chelsea and don't let ourselves down like we have done in the past.
Ps. My first memory of Juve is Ravanelli's aeroplane celebrations with the jersey pulled over his head he started a trent by doing that everyone in the playground was doing it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)