[Champions League] Chelsea 2-2 JUVENTUS (19th September 2012) (54 Viewers)

MoM?

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Vidal

• Marchisio

• Lichsteiner

• Quagliarella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Jojojojo !!

Job? No fukin problem! I already got my excuse and already told my girldfriend to prepare her shirt because after lunch im escaping from the office swiftier than a ninja and will pick her up to go to a juventini pizza place here in my country!.

In that place i have lived a lot of CL emotions! From our heartbreaking defeat against milan, to del piero, legendary night at the bernabeu!!

Lets hope that against chelsea, we will enjoy another black and white european night!!

Fuck work fuck everything!!!! Fukinnnn champpionssss leagueeeeeeE!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 21, 2010
I am pumped for this game. I dont regularly post often but I cant help it. I am a Juventus newbie by most of your standards. The first Juventus game I ever watched was the 2009-2010 final group stage game against Bayern Munich when we got thrashed 4-1. I am so proud to have stuck through the difficult times in order to see the club where they are today. There were times when I questioned whether or not I would see them at this level of competition again, but now I understand our mentality better than ever and we belong at the top. I might get teary eyed watching the boys as the CL anthem plays, something I'm sure some the passionate fans on this forum will experience. Lets put on a great performance and show everyone who we really are. The fog has risen from calciopoli and people will now see Juventus again for what it really is. Forza Juve.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Me too, i have a lecture on tuesday afternoons and a seminar on wednesday afternoons.

We're fucked bro.
Ouch. At least I'll be able to catch Tuesday matches.

Juventus home match against Shaktar Donetsk, away match against Nordsjaelland, and home match against Chelsea.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
But seriously though, this won't be an easy match I don't think. Especially if our finishing is up to it's usual poor standards.

Who ISN'T Chiellini's bitch these days?

I am pumped for this game. I dont regularly post often but I cant help it. I am a Juventus newbie by most of your standards. The first Juventus game I ever watched was the 2009-2010 final group stage game against Bayern Munich when we got thrashed 4-1. I am so proud to have stuck through the difficult times in order to see the club where they are today. There were times when I questioned whether or not I would see them at this level of competition again, but now I understand our mentality better than ever and we belong at the top. I might get teary eyed watching the boys as the CL anthem plays, something I'm sure some the passionate fans on this forum will experience. Lets put on a great performance and show everyone who we really are. The fog has risen from calciopoli and people will now see Juventus again for what it really is. Forza Juve.
Been around longer than me, at least ;).

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'm training this new kid at work, and I basically get to make his schedule. Luckily I can put him everytime juve plays a CL game so I can have it off and be able to watch it :)

Anyways, prediction 1-2 for us.

Vidal.
Lampard PK
Vucinic

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I refuse to be overly optimistic, and shall remain cautious regarding this particular fixture.

We are untried and untested in the competition, and we are coming up against the European Champions. I'd gladly accept a draw, but ideally I'd like us to make a statement, especially against the scum that are Chelsea (and any fucking English team for that matter). However, given how we tend to perform against the English, and our abysmal record in England, I'd say a draw looks like a likely outcome.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
what if we played with 4-3-3 like the start of last season in this game? will it increase the favor to us or decreasing it considering english teams are used to it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I refuse to be overly optimistic, and shall remain cautious regarding this particular fixture.

We are untried and untested in the competition, and we are coming up against the European Champions. I'd gladly accept a draw, but ideally I'd like us to make a statement, especially against the scum that are Chelsea (and any fucking English team for that matter). However, given how we tend to perform against the English, and our abysmal record in England, I'd say a draw looks like a likely outcome.

finally a sane voice. sure as hell i'm fired up for this and want juventus to trash chelski but i dont like how we r down playing them, yes we have the superior midfield but they have there key points too and in all honesty they have the home advantage on there side. i expect them to play on counters but its def not an easy game what so ever.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Let's stay calm and look at the facts. Unless Giovinco explodes, Asamoah is overlooked or Marchisio turns on beast mode, we can be content with a draw. The genoa match revealed some problems in our defense. Stealing a point from Stamford bridge against the reigning champions is not easy task and something to be proud of. And it's something Napoli did not manage.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011

Just like in the 1996. :touched:

enzo

May 14, 2012
Game will be broadcasted live in the main TV station in Poland. Don't dissapoint us!

On the other hand I can already imagine the ammount of bull$#@! about Conte they will spread during this broadcast :sergio:.
Lucky you. Three stations here broadcasting champions league live, all show Bayern vs. Valencia :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)