[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (134 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,401
    Cheating bastarts !! look at him pushing hoopers then diving cuz he knew he could have gave away a pen with the foul. Italians = cheating

Bunch of bogans. How the fuck is there a penalty when the ball isn't crossed yet?
    And you can see that he clearly put all his weight on Licht's right foot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
    Cheating bastarts !! look at him pushing hoopers then diving cuz he knew he could have gave away a pen with the foul. Italians = cheating

Bunch of bogans. How the fuck is there a penalty when the ball isn't crossed yet?
    Hooper with his left stepped on Licht's right foot, even raised right foot to put the weight on the step, just before diving. Would have been a booking for Hooper if Licht screamed and just went to the ground on contact.

gray

Apr 22, 2003

I love how the 'watermark' conveniently covers Licht's foot being stepped on.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    This Celtic crying is seriously disgusting.... they were playing a very physical game and pretended us to just bend over and cry?. But no... they get mad when they are replied with the same physical game.

Those guys... you saw their bodies? all of them were fat as fuck and it was clear as water that their game is BASED around histling and fucking over instead of playing football.

Why no Celtic fan comments about how Hooper was trying mindlessly to mess with Buffon in the area?. And why in the flying fucks we need to let him do that and just ignore him?

Fuking delusional pricks.

Go cry somewhere else... you definitely lack class and more important... you lack talent in your team.

I dont know what kind of football is played in that league... but if Celtic is the standard of class there..... i imagine the other teams are a bunch of rugby players with zero football talent.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    "I know I will most certainly get nowhere but to me it was something I felt I had to do, probably they will track me down and ban me from every game for questioning their Marxist approach to the game "

This is what the author of the letter replied later in the thread :lol: Marxist approach?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)