[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (60 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
for a millisecond you could see Licht was gonna punch the interviewer. :D
Have you noticed that hidden smile every time he mentions that they are a great team with great players?

- - - Updated - - -

You speak of Conte's hair transplant, but all the surgery in the world won't help your manager from looking like a freckled faced mutt !!!
:lol2:

Vintage Vinman

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.
they havn't found a permanent cure for gingerness, i guess your manager is fucked

- - - Updated - - -

^ LOL, who asked you?

A whole 5 times?!? That's cute, I'm really happy for you! Did you wear a pretty Juventus shirt too?! Good boy.
Well I'll leave you to whatever you people do on this forum. Must be interesting to post on it tens of thousands of times.

I might come back when say..Barcelona or Munich put you to the sword in the QF. Hehehe.
All the best.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
Juve Juve Vaffanculo.
got a song to teach you, so come sing with me

it goes Come la Celtic.

teach it to all your friends and we'll be testing you on this song in 3 weeks

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Juventus are a disgraceful club, the performance they put up against Celtic being the prime example. Holding in the box every single corner. I'd put any single English club above them,
I love silly Celtic fans. Especially the completely deluded ones. It appears this one forgot we absolutely crushed no 3 in England Chelsea 5-2 on aggregate in the group stages. And dominated possession and chances in Turin. Can't wait for the 2nd leg.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
We're being accused of underestimating Celtics and not realizing how big our win was yesterday yet it's Celtic fans who seem so shocked and butt hurt over the loss. Who underestimated who?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So if Juve bought the ref and are a bunch of cheats, when will Celtic fans admit to samaras cheating for a penalty vs spartak which ultimately booked them a ticket to the next round? Bunch of cunts I never liked them before and my opinion certainly hasn't Improved since. Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
we bought the ref?? when you see the matri-s goal who would have been ignored if marchisio wouldn-t insisted, and the ref was like one meter away.... i must say it loud: celtic fans keep it low, you polute the nature with your stupidity

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Celts fans, players and staff are absolutely delusional. If you look back at the physical eating they put out against barca and then have the balls to b&tch about us they are fcking pansies. I hope the whole world is laughing at them because if they think we are rough chievo genoa Cagliari Siena Palermo would murder them

- - - Updated - - -

Just shows you how physical Italy really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)