[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (99 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You only have 163 posts and joined this month. You are not so high in the rankings. I won't take your responses seriously my friend. Come back when you have 10,000.

We managed to be crowned champions of Europe long before JuBentus. That is rather relevant.
You are proud of the fact you won the European Cup in 1967? Really? Were you alive then?

- - - Updated - - -

ginny, bow down to your new pope:

Marottus Mediocrus Italianus III
THis is awesome! :delpiero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I don't see why we keep responding to this guy, Juve faced more competition when we played Pescara. Anywaaaaays, whats more important are our next games. Let's maintain our lead in the league and rest some key players in the second leg.

Except Lichtsteiner, let's do everything we can to make him score.

Dec 24, 2012
Man, I used to think Scots were on the whole cool people, but I'm starting to change my mind after this past week. Barely any posts in the Celtic forums I read were coherent, let alone well-written or informative. It just seemed like a bunch of hot-headed, frothing-at-the-mouth idiots getting egged on by other idiots for the title of the biggest idiot of all, which was in constant contention. These jewels we got here must have been crowned king at one point or other.

I like to think soccer forums aren't representative, but even if theirs were populated from a sampling of the lower echelons, it is still pretty embarassing.

At any rate. We have a tough couple weeks to think about. Away games at Roma and Napoli, with Siena at home in between. Let's hope this win will galvanize us. And we're getting Chiello and Asamoah back! Our - theoretical - left side weakness gone. I'm gonna love me some full strength Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It'd be nice to have him away to Napoli. Roma, Siena, Celtic 2nd tie. I don't care about those. Yet, the Napoli match. We need a strong presence against Cavani. That silly twisted Uruguayan.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Celtic deserve credit for their hard running, but their performance was typically British, and typically naive. They let themselves get distracted by the little pushes and blocking in the penalty area, so much so that Lennon felt he could blame their loss on it, and in typical naive British fashion they played right into our hands, running and tackling like madmen for 85 minutes, wearing themselves out, so Juve could pick them to pieces on the counter. This was a perfect example of how to control a game while letting the other team keep the ball.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Greetings folks, Celtic supporter here.
This is something I never do, but I can't bite my tongue for any longer and have to respond to the ridiculous claims, viewpoints and discussions on here.
A few points I would like to make if I may:

1) What exactly is this forum for? Juventus "supporters" around the world? As far as I was aware they are an Italian club. Have many of you ever seen them play a game of football? I find it astounding to see some things people have said who have probably never seen the club play - or come from a country such as Canada or Australia with very little to none footballing history or culture, let alone comment on Celtic.

2) I also find it astounding that there are actually members on this forum with over 20,000 posts? Do you people not have social lives or careers that exist outwith a digital world? How do you possibly find the time and spend so much of it on the internet giving your post match analysis or your intellectual insights into football. Very bizarre. Perhaps time away from your computers and phones would benefit you.

Moving on,

Congratulations to Juventus yesterday evening on their hard earned win, because believe it or not, it was hard earned. 0-3 is a flattering scoreline. I am the first to say our manager got it wrong and despite valiant performances from our players for the best part, in the end we were not good enough. Perhaps we will have a better outcome for the return leg.

I am disappointed to see the bitterness and immaturity here. You must realise the coefficient of our country, how much our squad cost? Celtic's XI tonight probably cost around £14million. Compare that to Juventus which would be what?....You tell me. Your players looked panicked, uncomfortable and often resorted to underhanded tactics such as 'cheating', poor sportsmanship and time wasting.

It is clear many if not most of you are EXTREMELY ignorant in regards to the atmosphere. Again, it was not the best ever tonight and was flat at points - but do not be ridiculous, the travelling supporters did not outsing us once, albeit they were impressive at points. Celtic Park does not have its fierce reputation for nothing. A simple Google search will provide you with countless quotes, videos etc exhibiting the unique atmosphere our impressive support create. Juventus Stadium could only ever dream of mustering this kind of hostile and uneasy environment for visiting players and supporters. The ignorance and naivety is astounding. Your home ground has no repuation, nor do your home supporters. Can you debate this? Perhaps, but evidence suggests otherwise and heavily leans towards Celtic's favour.

Your narrow minded perception of the Celtic support is quite frankly hilarious. You judge millions of supporters on a few silly responses on an online forum? Comical.

Finally it is clear this forum is full of - simply put - fucking idiotic monkeys. I look forward to hearing your responses or any questions you may have.
Good luck in the return leg, and good luck for the remainder of the campaign. You will not make it past the QFs.

Juve Juve Vaffanculo.

PS I find it hilarious that your manager used to be bald, and suddenly now has hair. Very pretty transplants.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm fucking crying of laughter over here

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Celtic deserve credit for their hard running, but their performance was typically British, and typically naive. They let themselves get distracted by the little pushes and blocking in the penalty area, so much so that Lennon felt he could blame their loss on it, and in typical naive British fashion they played right into our hands, running and tackling like madmen for 85 minutes, wearing themselves out, so Juve could pick them to pieces on the counter. This was a perfect example of how to control a game while letting the other team keep the ball.

+ rep

Exactly what I think and you put them in words perfectly.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't see why we keep responding to this guy, Juve faced more competition when we played Pescara. Anywaaaaays, whats more important are our next games. Let's maintain our lead in the league and rest some key players in the second leg.

Except Lichtsteiner, let's do everything we can to make him score.
They don't warrant a response. Fans go on their opponents and rivals forums for attention. That's what trolling is but what makes these dickheads even less deserving of our attention is the stupid shit they write and the crappy club they follow. Its too late now. He's already had his day in the sun with one of the worst posts on a football forum ever and round of serious replies but one month from now I suggest that no one on this forum pays any attention or respond to this onslaught of stupidity.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
michael owen ‏@themichaelowen
Gutted. Celtic deserve so much more. They have been outstanding. Particularly annoying having witnessed so many dirty tricks by the Italians

such sore losers all over the place

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You only have 163 posts and joined this month. You are not so high in the rankings. I won't take your responses seriously my friend. Come back when you have 10,000.

We managed to be crowned champions of Europe long before JuBentus. That is rather relevant.
It's Rod Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)