[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (154 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Best defense and midfield in the world. If we had 2 superstar strikers up top we'd be one of the clear favorites to win the CL every year.

Dec 24, 2012
The clearest case of brains over brawn, quality over quantity, experience over inexperience, and tactics over mindless huffing and puffing, that I have ever seen. Tell me which team beat Celtic 0-3 last. That was just beautiful to watch.

Celtic fans please get in here and whine about the referee to make my day complete.

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
What?!!!?!?!?!?

0-3 Juve??

How did that happen?

I fell asleep for 5 mins, thought it was a bad dream but it seems not. :cry:

Well, strange game.

The first goal was bizarre.

The first half was as I expected.

The second half was an exercise in precision.

Well played Juve, the 1st Italian team to beat Celtic in Glasgow since Milan in 69.

I sincerely hope you go on to win the Cup! Since the days of Platini, Gentile, Zoff, Boniek etc Juve have been a special team to me.

I hope you continue to reach the heights of days of old and banish the dark days you've experienced of late.

To under perform and win 3-0 must be a good feeling.

I hope we meet again!! :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What?!!!?!?!?!?

0-3 Juve??

How did that happen?

Well, strange game.

Well played Juve, the 1st Italian team to beat Celtic in Glasgow since Milan in 69.

I sincerely hope you go on to win the Cup! Since the days of Platini, Gentile, Zoff, Boniek etc Juve have been a special team to me.

I hope you continue to reach the heights of days of old and banish the dark days you've experienced of late.

same time in 3 weeks? :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4051839 said:
"Bad game" :lol: what a retard comment :lol: it's fucking catenaccio, noobs
i'm hearing the same shit on jsc 3 typical italian blah blah :D who cares they r butt hurt its ok the result counts in the end and celtic park intimidating?!?! :lol: bitch please.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What?!!!?!?!?!?

0-3 Juve??

How did that happen?

Well, strange game.

Cheers to that. Well said.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's the difference quality makes. On another day that huff and puff football could have caused another result, but if anything our early goal ruined our performance and we just sat back. It was risky, as percentage football can lead to a goal after a while. Luckily second half we played it more intelligently and had chances to push them back and away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 154)