[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (35 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Will have to work and can't watch it :cry: Actually i have enough time to watch the first half and then leave to work.

Don't know what's better (or worse), to watch just one half, get all worked up and die out of curiosity from not knowing how it finished

or

Not watch it at all, download it when i get home (without checking the result) at midnight and watch the whole thing tomorrow

:cry:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Will have to work and can't watch it :cry: Actually i have enough time to watch the first half and then leave to work.

Don't know what's better (or worse), to watch just one half, get all worked up and die out of curiosity from not knowing how it finished

or

Not watch it at all, download it when i get home (without checking the result) at midnight and watch the whole thing tomorrow

Where you gonna download It from

Mar 9, 2006

or

fake fan

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

or

work? dude you need to quit your job, or at least booked tonight off weeks in advance

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

or

The first, because we may wrap this up in the first half.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Ale. :heart:

or

F A U X
A
N O T
-----R
-----U
-----E M O T I O N
------------O
------------W
------------A
------------R
------------D
--JUVENTUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)