[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (50 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Gds has Peluso starting on the left. Asamoah not even on the bench. I hope thats not true. Its a gamble, but I would like to see Asamoah start.
Asamoah hasn't played and trained for a month with the squad. He doesn't play with Chiellini, but with Caceres on his flank. I don't think there's much understanding between the two without training.

Awesome, dutch tv will broadcast it :weee:
NOS or Sport1?

Buy on AliExpress.com

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
can we open the Roma thread already? this game is meaningless.. gonna lose either way, might as well rest some starters for Serie A
have some faith bro' , with your mentality we can't play even in europa league, so just stay focus on the game, because it's not just crucial but is more important than anything, forget about cup, championship, in CL you can see the real value,power,mental strenght of every single man in the field. Forza Juventus!!! i'm ready to celebrate a huge victory or at least a draw by some accident

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
have some faith bro' , with your mentality we can't play even in europa league, so just stay focus on the game, because it's not just crucial but is more important than anything, forget about cup, championship, in CL you can see the real value,power,mental strenght of every single man in the field. Forza Juventus!!! i'm ready to celebrate a huge victory or at least a draw by some accident

yeah, that's comforting :D

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
more like optimistics:p

- - - Updated - - -

for gian, quag in his last games couldn-t find the target, 4today is a perfect solution as a sub in the second half if our strikers are overwhelmed by the situation

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Quag seems to be our CL man at the moment. But I want matri to continue his run. Somehow can see him started then being substituted for Gio or Quag.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
peluso can-t defend us for shit, i-m terrified so see him on the same side with caceres, hope they prove me wrong and play this one with bravery, especially when they defend a set-piece. Matri on the counterattack run like you stole something!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
They'll exploit our left side on the counter attacks.
Luckily both Peluso and Caceres have some pace to them. I suspect alot will depend on Bonucci and how well he closes down the spaces and how few set pieces we give away. Can't really be fouling them within 40m of our goal, but if we play our cards right they won't spend much time there. That's the best way to close them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)