[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (125 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Shocking underestimation of the Celtic Rangers in here. I thought my fellow Juventini knew better than this. Let me remind you that they made it to the UEFA Cup final some years ago. Certainly not a team to be underestimated.
I heard that their crowd is like an extra player for them. Add the pope and God, who'll defo be on the side of the good catholic boys, and that's 3 extra players. That's nullified with the fact that at least 3 of their starters simply can't be football players, because they're nothing more but talentless hacks who didn't make it into the priest's quarters and had to settle with football.
Last but not least, Chuck Norris used to be a Ranger.

I'm Alen and I'm not afraid to admit that we're facing a superior squad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Welcome to all Celtic fans.

fuck thats quite disturbing

- - - Updated - - -

Picking fights? With who?

I was discussing the game, and I WILL make a donation if you win at Celtic Park. However, im not so confident over two legs, I mean you do have a history of cheating and buying off the referees do you not? ;-)

oh and by the way we were cleared of those match fixing charges, but i guess you're too fucking stupid to even know that.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Shocking underestimation of the Celtic Rangers in here. I thought my fellow Juventini knew better than this. Let me remind you that they made it to the UEFA Cup final some years ago. Certainly not a team to be underestimated.
I heard that their crowd is like an extra player for them. Add the pope and God, who'll defo be on the side of the good catholic boys, and that's 3 extra players. That's nullified with the fact that at least 3 of their starters simply can't be football players, because they're nothing more but talentless hacks who didn't make it into the priest's quarters and had to settle with football.

They also beat Barca, the best team in the world! You forgot that!

Dec 24, 2012
I agree: Let us not underestimate the Glasgow Ranger Hearts anymore. For that reason, I did some research and in the spirit of getting to know our opponents better, I found these historic facts: Irish (or Celtic, as some prefer it) football has historically been very, very good. In fact, the first ever recorded football match was between the Picts United and the Celt Druids, who had just acquired a young Viking raider midfielder. The score ended 1233-1110. In those days the score was tallied by people behaded by axe or sword. The heads then separated from the body were kicked into a pit (whence the hallowed habit of kicking a ball has passed down to us). When the heads were ripe, or, in the Pictish dialect of the time, firm, they were then counted by Catholic monks sanctioned by the Pope to give the final score. That's where the name Old Firm comes from. King Arthur outlawed the beheading of natives for crimes not related to sex (this was known as the Reformation and has caused much controversy since) and they have used cabbages of the particularly firm variety to this day. When the cabbages are no longer fit to kick they are made into soup by blind nuns.

Jul 1, 2010
Welcome to all Celtic fans.

:lol2:

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I came here to read the usual discussion, that goes on before matches. What the fuck is with all this? People fighting! Celtic fans, no one enters people's homes and be the cause of problems, no one on thier right mind at least. Just saying.

What are the chances that Asa will start? Can we say more than 50%?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)