[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Trollolol... lol Geography expert too I see?? **I was going to comment on the scandals of having Scudettos removed for match fixing, and being sent to Serie B, (bit like Glasgow Rangers) but that would just be unfair.** ;-)

Celtic remain the only European team to have won 5 trophies (including the European Cup) in one year.
Only Barca, Ajax, Man Utd and Liverpool have won the League/Cup and Euro Cup in the same year.

The entire Celtic team was made up of Scotsmen who were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

We won the European Cup nearly 20 years before Juventus, beating the greatest Inter team in history.

Celtic have suffered only two defeats in 23 home games in the Champions League, both against Barcelona.

No Italian club has won at Celtic Park in the Champions League (two defeats, two draws).

Celtic at home vs Juventus record. 1-0 (1982) 4-3 (2001)

So to all of those super confident Juve fans out there, have a little respect.

You may not get what you had hoped for. ;-)

Victor Wanyama will give Pogba and Pirlo nightmares.
Wait and see.

Hail Hail, enjoy the game, and savour the greatest atmosphere in European Football.
Also, are you poor? Our Aberdeen ultra told us that everyone in Scotland is poor except the people who live in Aberdeen. Is it true that the original Celtic Rangers jersey was dyed newspaper?

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
England, Ireland same **** You ain't no Aberdeen and I know that cus we have an Aberdeen ultra hear who educated us on Aberdeen's history. I was trying to be polite but since you're such a typical Irishman, I'll let you know that he also informed us on what **** you Celtic Rangers huns are.

If you are the archetypal Juventus fan, I have pity.

I know your just a troll, and your comments are not that of the average Juve fan, but please continue to amuse yourself in whatever fashion you wish.

Come back on here at 10 PM tuesday night, and if Juventus have beaten Celtic, I'll make a donation to the site moderators.

P.s 'He who laughs last...' ;-)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I know your just a troll, and your comments are not that of the average Juve fan, but please continue to amuse yourself in whatever fashion you wish.

Come back on here at 10 PM tuesday night, and if Juventus have beaten Celtic, I'll make a donation to the site moderators.
Please answer the post I made, are you poor? Red told me that you most likely are.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Trollolol... lol Geography expert too I see?? **I was going to comment on the scandals of having Scudettos removed for match fixing, and being sent to Serie B, (bit like Glasgow Rangers) but that would just be unfair.** ;-)

Celtic remain the only European team to have won 5 trophies (including the European Cup) in one year.
Only Barca, Ajax, Man Utd and Liverpool have won the League/Cup and Euro Cup in the same year.

The entire Celtic team was made up of Scotsmen who were born within 30 miles of Celtic Park.

We won the European Cup nearly 20 years before Juventus, beating the greatest Inter team in history.

Celtic have suffered only two defeats in 23 home games in the Champions League, both against Barcelona.

No Italian club has won at Celtic Park in the Champions League (two defeats, two draws).

Wait and see.

Hail Hail, enjoy the game, and savour the greatest atmosphere in European Football.
yeah, you had a few nice teams...

... more then 30 years ago, before annoying fans like you were born.

i also heard the players from back then are still better then what you currently have. good luck with that

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

No offense, but it's probably not the best idea to try and have a decent conversation with well wishes and glad handing 48 hours before a big match. These guys are all wound up and half of them are Eastern European. Let me tell you bro, mixed Eastern Euro masculinity and Italian arrogance and you have a deadly combination.:D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

P.s 'He who laughs last...' ;-)
The game is played over 2 legs, so make the donation if we beat you on aggregate. But I don't think you will because all Glasgoons are supposed to be poor.

Also, if you're here to pick fights, kindly feck off. But if you wanna discuss the game, welcome.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No offense, but it's probably not the best idea to try and have a decent conversation with well wishes and glad handing 48 hours before a big match. These guys are all wound up and half of them are Eastern European. Let me tell you bro, mixed Eastern Euro masculinity and Italian arrogance and you have a deadly combination.:D
And we have two black guys for girth.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Are you the guy that begs on the Strøget?

Keep the Krone I gave you last week, you looked like you could do with the penge.
I don't understand why it has to be all personal insults with you Welshmen, so rude. I asked you a simple question to inquire further into the demographics of Wales - it's based on pure ignorance. Isn't protestantism all about forgiving and not lashing out?

Paradise Bhoy

Feb 10, 2013
The game is played over 2 legs, so make the donation if we beat you on aggregate. But I don't think you will because all Glasgoons are supposed to be poor.

Also, if you're here to pick fights, kindly feck off. But if you wanna discuss the game, welcome.
Picking fights? With who?

I was discussing the game, and I WILL make a donation if you win at Celtic Park. However, im not so confident over two legs, I mean you do have a history of cheating and buying off the referees do you not? ;-)

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012

Wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)