[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (147 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anything is possible in this tie and we should never underestimate Celtic. Regardless of what everybody says Celtic has defeated Barcelona in their homeground and will surly be pumped up against us. What I dont wish to see is Juventus and Conte treating this game as a walk in the park or we will pay a heavy price. Celtic has rested players in their last game and gave Forster the start to warm up after returning from an injury. I'm sure Forster will play the game of his life against us and hopefully our players will find their scoring boots as it has been a long time since we return to the CL.

Please this.

This is a CL encounter and i think we have seen things much more ridiculous than juve getting kicked out by celtic (and im not saying this is riciculous btw).

Both teams are here because they deserve it.

Let them show whos the best and who deserve to go thru

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Please this.

This is a CL encounter and i think we have seen things much more ridiculous than juve getting kicked out by celtic (and im not saying this is riciculous btw).

Both teams are here because they deserve it.

Let them show whos the best and who deserve to go thru
It would be absolutely ridiculous if Celtic knocked us out.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If is the key word. They should run all over Celtic. But they do have the tendency to take smaller teams less seriously than they should.
If we play like we did against the danes we will lose. Play like either of the chelsea legs or shakhtar away and we should wrap the whole thing up at celtic rangers park.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I said the same before the Liverpool tie in 2005, would have been criminal if they had knocked us out. After that I never again under-estimated certain teams. Celtic fit into that category.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Celtic Rangers' kit is all blue, innit? So we'll get to wear our stripes?
@Quetzalcoatl

I believe it is, from a quick search on the internet this is what I've managed to dig up:

Home-kity:

4130558-3x4-340x453.jpg

Away-kit:

Also I looked their game up against Barca, I can't really understand why they wore their away shirts at a home game - but I suspect it has something to do with sponsors? From the pictures you can see that they have two different sponsors, so perhaps it's like us with Balocco, we had to wear their name for x times per season??? Can someone clarify this for me, please?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but they're called Glasgow Celtics.
Wrong.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Uh oh, Liverpool won the Champions League in 2005.
We had better players than Liverpool in every position on the field with the exception of Gerrard. On paper we should have tanked them, but alas football don't work like that.

That Liverpool side was terrible. I can't believe the likes of Cisse, Traore, Kewell and Smicer have a CL winners medal and players like Baggio, Ronaldo and Batigol don't :sergio:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
30 shots on gial in the whole group stage... That's what we make in one game. Fuck, I'm terrified now. They sound like quite the defending virtuosos :scared:

Glasgow Celtics or Celtic Rangers, which is it really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)