[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
1 Buffon
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
15 Barzagli
18 Anelka
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
[SPECIAL]22 Asamoah[/SPECIAL]​
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone
:tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking hell, if the dark god among men returns, celtic better prepare a truckload of lube, cause the anal rape will be to excessive for words, even considering they are from scotland

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Stoke are at the extreme end of the spectrum, Celtic can play football, but yeah they're pretty adept at 'Stoke play', see the Barca game.
I thought so, without having watched a match of them before. British and playing a 4-4-2, must be.

Only player I know is Samaras, and he's a good player on the counters.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Celtic don't normally play a 442. Usually a 4231 or more recently a 352. Tending to focus on the wings and with solid and hard-battling CMs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this is going to be one hell of an interesting match. Neither team will give the other much room at all and it'll come down to who can outwork the other team over two legs. I expect both teams to get a home win and Juve to go through on aggregate or away goals. Can't WAIT

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Celtic don't normally play a 442. Usually a 4231 or more recently a 352. Tending to focus on the wings and with solid and hard-battling CMs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this is going to be one hell of an interesting match. Neither team will give the other much room at all and it'll come down to who can outwork the other team over two legs. I expect both teams to get a home win and Juve to go through on aggregate or away goals. Can't WAIT
Thanks for the most informative/relevant post so far her

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011

I just cant see Celtic getting home win, if we play our game

Feb 7, 2013
Asked before but I'm currently living in Glasgow, does anyone know when the Juventus team are meant to arrive in Glasgow and which hotel they're staying in?

Would love to see some of the Juve players since I didn't buy a ticket because it costs £180 in the away section!

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Thanks for the most informative/relevant post so far her
:agree:

The jokes aren't funny anymore, and they're making us all look like a shower of bitchy little girls too. I'm confident we can beat them over the two legs but you cannot completely discredit them. They've done well to get to this point, and it's not going to be as easy as many think.

Absolutely fantastic news having Asamoah back btw :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
:agree:

The jokes aren't funny anymore, and they're making us all look like a shower of bitchy little girls too. I'm confident we can beat them over the two legs but you cannot completely discredit them. They've done well to get to this point, and it's not going to be as easy as many think.

Absolutely fantastic news having Asamoah back btw :tup:
also seeing as how marked pirlo will be and their obvious reliance on aerial game bonucci will need to come through for us

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
also seeing as how marked pirlo will be and their obvious reliance on aerial game bonucci will need to come through for us
Only if he hasn't joined the Ultras for good that is :D

Who do you think should start up front, or is it even a question worth asking. It's gonna have to be Matri/Vucinic I suppose based on recent performances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)