[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (28 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'd take a 2-1 defeat tbh, rather that than a 1-0. We are obviously better, but they run around like mentalists at home, it's all about them trying to get the ball back quickly because if we settle we are in control.

If you look at their home results this doesn't look even like a win for us, but a draw is good enough, because we should have nearly all of the ball at home.

Feb 7, 2013
Asked this on another CL thread but this one seems to be more popular:I'm a new member here currently living in Glasgow, does anyone know when the Juventus team are meant to arrive in Glasgow and which hotel they're staying in?

Would love to see some of the Juve players since I didn't get a ticket for the game!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That would be my guess.

According to people on their forum, Victor Wanyama is better than our whole midfield.
Have you seen him play?

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

We are obviously better, but they run around like mentalists at home, it's all about them trying to get the ball back quickly because if we settle we are in control.
Hard to know what Celtic will do.

I don't expect them to be quite as negative as they were against Barca, but wouldn't expect them to make much of an effort to really put pressure on Juve high up the pitch.

This game is just an exercise in concentration for Juve.

Stay focused and limit the number of set-pieces Celtic get and there's no reason to concede.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
If they play compact, then it will be tough to break them down and a draw might be likely. However, if they play an open game, we should be able to handle them if we live up to the occasion.

In any case, I don't see us loosing this one.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Well, it's definitely not easy to play against Celtic in Glasgow. A draw would be not the desired, but an absolutely acceptable result. We have to be cautious at standards, especially corners. We also have to stay calm. The atmosphere will be heated up and we must not risk losing a red card.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Well, it's definitely not easy to play against Celtic in Glasgow. A draw would be not the desired, but an absolutely acceptable result. We have to be cautious at standards, especially corners. We also have to stay calm. The atmosphere will be heated up and we must not risk losing a red card.
It's all about that first corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)