[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (103 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
RAMI¹⁰;4042678 said:
1-3, so we can relax for the return leg since we play the garbage just before :D
Ain't no such thing as relaxing in a knock out round of the CHL. I'll be fretting even if we win 0-5 at Celtic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hope we administer a proper ass whooping after all the ish Celtic fans have been talking since the matchup was annouced

Let's +2 on the road and we'll be good to go

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Vaguely remember a dream last night that Peluso ran riot and scored a double in the first half of this, one an insane volley from outside the box.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Vaguely remember a dream last night that Peluso ran riot and scored a double in the first half of this, one an insane volley from outside the box.
You really need to stop smoking green thats laced, Kyle

According to people on their forum, Victor Wanyama is better than our whole midfield.
I can see how they may come to that conclusion

If we do the maths, since they beat Barca 2 - 1, Barca beat Milan 3 - 1, and Milan, with an inferior squad compared to last year's, beat us 1 - 0, a heavy loss is possible.
I like maths

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #737
    People shouldn't underestimate Celtic when they play at home, they have a strong record and their fans lift them a lot.

It will be a tough match. Especially since our form is poor.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    People shouldn't underestimate Celtic when they play at home, they have a strong record and their fans lift them a lot.

It will be a tough match. Especially since our form is poor.
    This!

By the way, ban all the disrespectful retards in this thread. :D Just for one week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)