[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (8 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2008
I completely thought Celtic had a realistic chance of taking points from the match. But this was in contrast to the bombardment of Celtic fans and US soccer TV pundits who were jizzing all over themselves for how much Celtic was going to cakewalk through a team like Juve and march inevitably towards the CL final.
Those fuckers are not sane.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,304
    I completely thought Celtic had a realistic chance of taking points from the match. But this was in contrast to the bombardment of Celtic fans and US soccer TV pundits who were jizzing all over themselves for how much Celtic was going to cakewalk through a team like Juve and march inevitably towards the CL final.
    Pretty much the same thing as the english coverage then (ITV), before, during and after the game. And then media took over after the game and blamed the loss on foul play. :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Pretty much the same thing as the english coverage then (ITV), before, during and after the game. And then media took over after the game and blamed the loss on foul play. :p
    English pundits are the worst. Thanks for sharing the 720p HD vid, btw! I jizzed listening to their disappointment when we scored our 2nd and 3rd :tuttosport:

Dec 31, 2008
    Judging by this interview, it seems like Conte had studied Celtic's corners and had specifically asked Lichtsteiner to keep the Celtic players far away from Buffon
    Boss. That reporter is definitely butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

I was laughing too loudly through most of the game to hear what the commentators had to say. :)
    :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

English pundits are the worst. Thanks for sharing the 720p HD vid, btw! I jizzed listening to their disappointment when we scored our 2nd and 3rd :tuttosport:
    link?

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    proud of my team...very proud.

we play a different game in ucl.

though i don't wanna be that fucker who always see the bad things i must admit they were over us and our concentration should've been higher (i mean a lot of bad passes, bad marking, dangerous marking - licht and padoin) ..we need to step up at away games, we need to start playing our game since the beginning.

OP
    Marty

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,318
    Hehe yeah was great, wasn't it? :p

I got the full game as well in case people want to see it again. It's 5000 kbit/s though so I might have to cap it at 2500 so I don't get killed on the bandwidth bill ;)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Why are you rednecks all butthurt suddenly. I wasn't even talking about regular Americans. I was talking about the TV pundits. Don't nuke my home please.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)