[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (31 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2013
Does Juventus have what it takes to play Bayern on level terms in an open game?

Discuss.
Definitely not.

Their attack is much better then ours. If we playing an open game they'll rip us to shreds. I reckon Conte is going to play on the counter.

It's gonna be a long night.

And remember boys, it's the taking part that counts. :lol:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Definitely not.

Their attack is much better then ours. If we playing an open game they'll rip us to shreds. I reckon Conte is going to play on the counter.

It's gonna be a long night.

And remember boys, it's the taking part that counts. :lol:
I kinda beg to differ. Bayern have been running away with the title in their league and with zero opposition. Raising their game will be hard.

Nov 17, 2012
If Bayern are the Blitz, then we are its Maginot line (well, had the silly frogs built it right to the channel, and not trusting Belgians...)!

We are going to give them hell, just as they will give us hell. This is a dead even tie, and the team that finally prevails will do so with team unity, sound tactics, individual skill and brilliance as well as worth ethic, endurance and heart. I have full hope, given Juve's tenacity and our famed 'never say die' attitude, that we are well equipped not only to beat Bayern and progress, but to take this whole d@mn competition out! It wont be easy, it wont fall in our lap, our team will have to work very hard and perform at the very highest level, but the point is, IT CAN BE DONE!!!

Victi Vincimus Juventus!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)