[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (52 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Sorry a bit off topic. To all bayern munchen fans in here, do you know the score of friendly match between juventus and bayern in early season 1997/98? I once saw a clip about zidane against kahn. And zidane wearing those 1998 jersey. Anyone can help? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Sorry a bit off topic. To all bayern munchen fans in here, do you know the score of friendly match between juventus and bayern in early season 1997/98? I once saw a clip about zidane against kahn. And zidane wearing those 1998 jersey. Anyone can help? :shifty:
Neddy! :D

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Which players of bayern u really rate high and think can cause most trouble for Juve?

When I look at your team, then for me those players could be the key for Juventus : Its ofc Buffon (legend), Chiellini and Pirlo... obvious that Marchisio or vidal are also really good, but as I said those 3 are the key Players (my opinion)

What do you think of Bayerns key player

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Sorry about the copy + paste but Muller, Kroos and Ribery are worrying. Robben too if he hits form.

Most of all though, Ribery. Incredible skill

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
:tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)