[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Come on, just because people say he's off form doesn't mean he's taking the blame for this result.
Not just that, but because our situation with scoring goals is so tense and he doesn't have any, people just point the finger to say he's off-form-when in reality, he creates lots of opportunities for himself and the rest of the team.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:agree: Have you ever been in Ohrid?? And if you have-when??
I've been there many times when i was a kid but since then i visited your city few more times in the last 17 years (after the war). The last time i was there i was invited by Mr. Pasko Kuzman (you may know him because he's a well respected archeologist here, so i guess he's also known in Macedonia) when he was working on the Samuil's fortress. I'm not sure but i think it was the summer of '06.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I've been there many times when i was a kid but since then i visited your city few more times in the last 17 years (after the war). The last time i was there i was invited by Mr. Pasko Kuzman (you may know him because he's a well respected archeologist here, so i guess he's also known in Macedonia) when he was working on the Samuil's fortress. I'm not sure but i think it was the summer of '06.
So i am sure that you liked it here ha?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Of course. It's the most beautiful place in that part of the Balkans.
:tup: and its even more beautifull now since we have a great mayor!! You should come here especially in the summer when it is wonderfull!!!! BTW i was in turkey this summer (i think you live in turkey now, right?) in alanya in a hotel called Uzkaymam Alaaddin Otel

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:tup: and its even more beautifull now since we have a great mayor!! You should come here especially in the summer when it is wonderfull!!!! BTW i was in turkey this summer (i think you live in turkey now, right?) in alanya in a hotel called Uzkaymam Alaaddin Otel
Lol, i don't live in Turkey.
But this forum's greatest son lives there.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just realized why did you think i live in Turkey. In my profile under "Home country" i wrote Turks and Caicos Islands .

:lol2:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did i make myself look like a complete idiot???? If the answer is YES then MODS close this thread as quckly as possible before more of the members see this!!!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I guess this is what happened...

1. Ranieri picked the wrong starting line-up(Del Piero, Camo, Nedved), but unfortunately he couldn't predict that our defense was that bad today.

2. Then he made wrong substitutions too. I think it should be Poulsen for Marchisio, or at least still keep Camo, Alex out - Amauri in, Nedved out - Marchioni or Sali in. However, with wrong starting line-up and we lost many experienced players like C.Zanetti or Trezegoal, it's hard for our loser coach to fix his mistake.

But yes, no doubt, our players played badly, really badly today. I'm so angry to see only Sissoko fought till the end (and Marchisio disappeared !!???) De Ceglie was weak defensively and his pass was dull and useless. Del and Nedved though tried hard but they still lost their scoring and creating feeling.

Disappointed performance!
That's why Ranieri must be blamed
Why he played DP, Camo, and Neddy against Samp
Is Ranieri doesn't know about age factor
If he planned to play DP, Camo, Neddy in this match so they better to be rested against Samp
I don't think those 3 players will have great games on this match after played so bad against Samp
Why he must play Camo on the CM though...When we played Gio...it will be Neddy or Camo to rest.. we have Tiago or Marchisio for CM
I think CR must try to change our condition by trying a players like Fausto Rossi, Iago, or Ekdal...(believe them like Wenger believe Walcott, Bendtner or Vela)
Also there is Chiellini, he needs rest too..he only recover from his injury and never stop playing for us in every games...where is Mellberg?
For De Ceglie, i don't think he plays that bad...Actually Grygera plays very poor too
For Sissoko he plays bad for 3 consecutive games now (Zenit, Cagliari, BATE), i think he must improve his passing

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
Lets just pray for a good result against Palermo. Amuari should be avaliable so maybe we can kick start our season. I hope Raneri plays Giovinco, but i know he wont. Gio and Amauri could be deadly together.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
our mistakes in the mercato are hurting us, how did we not reinforce our defence?

its hurting us a lot having no 1 who can create in the center of the midfield. plus i agree with the comment above about del piero,gio and amauri playing together.

we should play more like this

-------------amauri-----del piero/iaq---------
-------------------------------------------------
-------------------giovinco----------------------
-neddy---------------------------------camo-
--------------------sisso------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
-deceglie-----chiellini----legro---------grygera-

or

---------------------iaq/delps-----amauri------------
--------------------------------------------------
camo/marchionni-----------------------------neddy/gio
-------------poulsen/marchisio--sisso/zanetti--------------
--------------------------------------------------
--grygera---------------------------------------sali---
----------------legro/mellberg---chiellini------------
--------------------

Yes our mercato hurting us
We bring Poulsen for CM...
Poulsen is great DM but i don't think he is what we need
Is Ranieri forgot that last season when we played with 2 DM (Sissoko and Nocerino), it never goes well..
We already have Sissoko and Zanetti as DM but with different character, and we need one CM who is box to box CM who has a lot of movements like Gerrard or Fabregas
And for that i think Lucho is a better option than Poulsen at that time
But actually we can try Ekdal...what kind of CM he is??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)