[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (9 Viewers)

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
I thought it was a decent result taking everything into consideration - the fact we had Poulsen, Trezeguet, Buffon, Zebina, Mellberg and Zanetti all missing the game, and the fact we were 2-0 down and looked dead and buried.
Iaquinta and Giovinco did well but Sissoko, Nedved and Camoranesi all missed Poulsen who could have sat back and defended while Pavel and Mauro could have driven forward more. Good to have Buffon and Poulsen back at the weekend although Manninger was not that bad tonight.
Still 2nd in group H 4 points clear of Zenit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Thanks. I will take that as a compliment :)

And by the way.. it wasn't a 1 match thing.
only someone as smart as you would take that as a compliment. bashing "your" team doesn't make you much of a smarter fan either. and there is an obvious difference between being critical and being outright vulgar and insulting

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Alex is really not off-form. Apparently, some people don't know the difference between being off-form and not not giving a good display.

Ale is even faster than last season from what I've noticed, he's moving a lot in the midfield and doing lot of work. The only thing he's missing is a goal.

What pisses me off, is that some kids around here thinks that If a player doesn't score then he's out of date.

You also have others whom are asking for Giovinvo to have creativity inside the field, which is a normal thing. And then they request taking off Del Piero.

Are they really looking for creativity or benching Alex? because as far as I know Alex alongside Mauro and our young Giovinvo are the only creative players we have in the whole squad. The only players whom can pass and cross properly.
completely agree

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
Alex is really not off-form. Apparently, some people don't know the difference between being off-form and not not giving a good display.

Ale is even faster than last season from what I've noticed, he's moving a lot in the midfield and doing lot of work. The only thing he's missing is a goal.

What pisses me off, is that some kids around here thinks that If a player doesn't score then he's out of date.

You also have others whom are asking for Giovinvo to have creativity inside the field, which is a normal thing. And then they request taking off Del Piero.

Are they really looking for creativity or benching Alex? because as far as I know Alex alongside Mauro and our young Giovinvo are the only creative players we have in the whole squad. The only players whom can pass and cross properly.
oh god bless you!

it makes me smile with bitter how people change their "smart" minds in every two weeks, when del piero scored, he was god, b'cos he scored, dribled and created. now fuck him, he is selfish, from old usless guy he turned into usless dribler.. bench him, we don't need him - shit thinking i say!

del piero was best today with gio and yaq.. i don't like when he dribbles in center when there are 4 man around him, and i say it's SHIT, but del piero creates more then any other player in our squad, he's touches are pure class.. i'm not talking about eye catching dribbles i'm talking about great football inteligence ale has.. and it makes me crazy how people can't see it.. even in this game, every of his pass was something that was completely different from others and something that could lead us to some good things.
just how he left ball to momo when bate got yellow card, or how he dribbled bate player, played 1-2 with gio and kicked the ball.. and a lot other, i ask u, WHO CAN DO THIS ALL IN OUR SQUAD BESIDE ALE?!

i'm not posting really often in this forum, but i always read it.. and it makes me fuckin crazy how people think they are PROFs in football, put their opinions and claim it with some so called "facts" ..
u all wanted gio, neddy and camo.. you got it.. and juve got owned in midfield until marchisio was on.. and then started general ranieri offenses..

u all put you line ups.. and think it's how it really sholud be.. but think for yourself.. who are you to know it better then, even useless ranieri..

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
only someone as smart as you would take that as a compliment. bashing "your" team doesn't make you much of a smarter fan either. and there is an obvious difference between being critical and being outright vulgar and insulting
Excuse me! But being nice isn't something on my head now! We have been nice and kind enough! And look where we have landed.

We had dreams this season - though its not over until it's over - and Ranieri isn't helping here.

You can't judge me over few words. Maybe you haven't read my previous comments.. and I understand.. But as you might have seen our Coach didn't have the sense to manage the game.

I am against this draw because it wasn't supposed to happen if the Tinnker man had more thoughts intot he game rather than standing there in the cold wearing a free jacket!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am sorry for the bad things I have said... I have emotional problems

I am seriously apologizing for being stupid. esp to Juve Red
Phew, you should have seen me after BATE's second goal and during the last 15 minutes.
This was a stress i really didn't need but it's normal to scream ( or write BS here) in such moments. Our hearts will explode if we keep this to ourselves.

We, fans, are so silly human beings. We knew since the start that our hearts will be broken sooner or later and yet we decided to love a football team.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Putting away emotions and anger..... I really don't think there's a chance we wont qualify. We may look immatures playing the likes of Catania and Bate. But we are a tough team to beat and we have proved that since last year. We haven't lost to a big team except the Viola match at home.

I don't think It'll be an easy walk for the Spanish in both games, nor for Zenit in Russia. They need to be brilliant and lucky to beat us.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
oh god bless you!

it makes me smile with bitter how people change their "smart" minds in every two weeks, when del piero scored, he was god, b'cos he scored, dribled and created. now fuck him, he is selfish, from old usless guy he turned into usless dribler.. bench him, we don't need him - shit thinking i say!

del piero was best today with gio and yaq.. i don't like when he dribbles in center when there are 4 man around him, and i say it's SHIT, but del piero creates more then any other player in our squad, he's touches are pure class.. i'm not talking about eye catching dribbles i'm talking about great football inteligence ale has.. and it makes me crazy how people can't see it.. even in this game, every of his pass was something that was completely different from others and something that could lead us to some good things.
just how he left ball to momo when bate got yellow card, or how he dribbled bate player, played 1-2 with gio and kicked the ball.. and a lot other, i ask u, WHO CAN DO THIS ALL IN OUR SQUAD BESIDE ALE?!

i'm not posting really often in this forum, but i always read it.. and it makes me fuckin crazy how people think they are PROFs in football, put their opinions and claim it with some so called "facts" ..
u all wanted gio, neddy and camo.. you got it.. and juve got owned in midfield until marchisio was on.. and then started general ranieri offenses..

u all put you line ups.. and think it's how it really sholud be.. but think for yourself.. who are you to know it better then, even useless ranieri..
And this is why I said some people only look for the goal and ignore the difference and the impact he can make on the field.

Putting my support and love for him aside, he's the only player in our squad that is able to control the game and calm it down... knows when to change directions and cross the ball, knows when to put pressure on the opponents, knows when to pass, sometimes he's selfish, everybdoy is. But he's no C. Ronaldo nor Ibrahimovic or Quaresma when it comes to being selfish.

Like Alen said and I'm afraid not too many of our fans know this, benching Alex will hurt the team more than help It.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Putting away emotions and anger..... I really don't think there's a chance we wont qualify. We may look immatures playing the likes of Catania and Bate. But we are a tough team to beat and we have proved that since last year. We haven't lost to a big team since the Viola match at home.

I don't think It'll be an easy walk for the Spanish in both games, nor for Zenit in Russia. They need to be brilliant and lucky to beat us.
The aproach will certainly be different. We'll pay much more attention to our defense and we'll be more organized because we'll expect the pressure.

The schedule is awful, though. I'm pretty sure we'll play for a draw on our next match(es) but if we lose the next match and Zenit beats Bate then we'll feel a huge pressure because the next match against Real will be a must win and so far we're not looking good when we're in a must win situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)