[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (9 Viewers)

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I have to agree with Mr. Zamparini we are very selfish. I love Alex with all my heart but it is time for Gio to take his spot. We played like utter shit, but trust me we wont play like this all the time. Some teams have their terrible days, like Juve did today. I blame this bad play on the players more than Raneri. They should have played so much better and they just looked like they had no motivation what so ever out there! Iaquinta was phenomal though, he worked tirelessly, and i really respect the man for giving his all for the team when he gets his chance. Nedved looked like utter shit too and he really needs to be dropped. Raneri of course wont have the balls to do it because he seems to never like to drop Nedved for Gio. Gio did play pretty good today, along with Iaquinta, i think both deserve a starting place in this weekends game. On the flip side i do think that if this bad form continues, Raneri should be fired, because his tactics have been failing miserably. We need someone new at Juve anyways so i think now is the time that the Juve board needs to look for his replacement. I do not think that the BATE game was all Raneri's fault though, it will if we continue in this path though. For now i am going to go and cry because i am sickened by this result, truly sickened.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Am I alone when I say I liked De Ceglie's performance? At least he plays with a head on his shoulders (unlike Chiellini, Sissoko, Nedved and DP!), posesses great technique and covered a lot of space.
I think he is doing fine.

He needs to brush up on his defence, but he is definitely our best option at LB.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Interesting. Lets keep insulting Ranieri and the players and not look what went wrong in the game. Very wise.

The players hold the blame just like some part of the blames goes to Ranieri for making some tactical mistakes IMO. Blaming Ranieri for every single thing is becoming like a broken radio up in a desert.

Some of you will never change, just like Ibrahimovic9, thinking Del Piero is obliged to win us every single game we play out there. How pathetic and sad some of you are. Yeah, lets blame Del Piero for every single draw we had there, lets blame him for everything because that the "routin day" we have out here.

Just like Del Piero and Nedved were not at their best today, and I wouldn't say they are off-form because it has to do with the team organization, the team passing, the team chemistry. Thats If the likes of Ibrahimovic9 knows what I'm talking about.

Whom to blame for the 2points loss? I'll tell you, 2 word, THE TEAM...

Our defenders take part of It, for not playing the offside tactic good. For zero marking and If anyone of you will blame the 2nd goal on Pavel then he's a retard with all due respect. Nedved's job isn't to clear balls on counter attacks.

Chiellini, Knezevic and De Ceglie were rubbish defensively.

Our midfielders also to be blames....Sissoko for his horrible first half and Camoranesi for being absent completely. Giovinco though he had two assists, he wasn't that good like some of you are acting around here. Marchisio has to be the worst passer we have in the team.

Attackers....I liked Iaquinta's spirit in the first half and I didn't like Del Piero's performance in the first half. At the 2nd Del Piero tried to fix things in the 2nd and he didn't manage at all. Iaquinta disappeared in the 2nd half.

It's time for some of you to get back off Del Piero and Nedved's back again. Because just like they take part of the 2points loss there, the WHOLE TEAM IS to be blamed. And lets not forget Ranieri too.

FINALLY!!

THERE IS ANOTHER PERSON HERE WHO FEELS THE SAME WAY I DO AND STATED WHAT I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING FOR THE PAST 4 MATCHES!!

FORZA RAB

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Interesting. Lets keep insulting Ranieri and the players and not look what went wrong in the game. Very wise.

The players hold the blame just like some part of the blames goes to Ranieri for making some tactical mistakes IMO. Blaming Ranieri for every single thing is becoming like a broken radio up in a desert.

Some of you will never change, just like Ibrahimovic9, thinking Del Piero is obliged to win us every single game we play out there. How pathetic and sad some of you are. Yeah, lets blame Del Piero for every single draw we had there, lets blame him for everything because that the "routin day" we have out here.

Just like Del Piero and Nedved were not at their best today, and I wouldn't say they are off-form because it has to do with the team organization, the team passing, the team chemistry. Thats If the likes of Ibrahimovic9 knows what I'm talking about.

Whom to blame for the 2points loss? I'll tell you, 2 words, THE TEAM...

Our defenders take part of It, for not playing the offside tactic good. For zero marking and If anyone of you will blame the 2nd goal on Pavel then he's a retard with all due respect. Nedved's job isn't to clear balls on counter attacks.

Chiellini, Knezevic and De Ceglie were rubbish defensively.

Our midfielders also to be blames....Sissoko for his horrible first half and Camoranesi for being absent completely. Giovinco though he had two assists, he wasn't that good like some of you are acting around here. Marchisio has to be the worst passer we have in the team.

Attackers....I liked Iaquinta's spirit in the first half and I didn't like Del Piero's performance in the first half. At the 2nd Del Piero tried to fix things in the 2nd and he didn't manage at all. Iaquinta disappeared in the 2nd half.

It's time for some of you to get back off Del Piero and Nedved's back again. Because just like they take part of the 2points loss there, the WHOLE TEAM IS to be blamed. And lets not forget Ranieri too.

Manninger 4.5

Grygera 5.5
Chiellini 4.5
Knezevic 4
De Ceglie 5

Sissoko 5.5
Camoranesi 3.5
Marchisio 4.5
Nedved 4.5
Giovinco 6

Iaquinta 6
Del Piero 4.5
Forza you. :tup:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Am I alone when I say I liked De Ceglie's performance? At least he plays with a head on his shoulders (unlike Chiellini, Sissoko, Nedved and DP!), posesses great technique and covered a lot of space.
no there are many of us who share that view :D but our defense as a whole is just not good they dont know when to double team or when to stab everyone is tentative in the back

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Well words are repeating them selves here. Juve was horrible today and we all agree on it. What's the next step? do we fire Ranieri? Do we question the entire squad for the spirit? or do we sign a whole new team?

Raniere was really afraid to replace DP and Nedved.

I think Tiago might have been useful tonight. But also, he might have been another fluke!

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
yes you heard me, guys we all love Del Piero but, he is not going to be with us forever. Giovinco should get his opprotunity at the spot he truly likes to play. I really do see an amazing player in him and if he can be the next Del Piero i would not mind at all. Alex is a hero and always will be one but we will not have him forever.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
so it is the teams fault? and who puts the team together a right the coach... if he had demanded a wc cb we wouldn't have had this problems! and we could play with only 1 dm and not 2! we must play with 2dm's because our defence is shit!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
He probably means 4-4-1-1 where we play with one striker and Giovinco behind him. :confused:

I don't know if benching Del Piero will do good to the team. I mean, it's Del Piero. He always has these blockouts but his reply to the critics is always strong.
Maybe a simple conversation with him and hard trainings where Alex will combine with Giovinco and Amauri will solve the problem.

I'm not one of those guys you call Del Piero fanboys, but i'm pretty sure that punishing Del Piero for our bad displays will do more bad than good.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He is a Left Back... if a Left back needs to "brush up on his defense" then chances are he is not doing fine. He should be given more chances but I think it is obvious he was bad tonight
He is just a kid.

A player is almost never the complete package when he first breaks into the team.

He is not terrible defensively and he will improve on it as we go throught the season.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
If Ranieri doesn't get sacked, I will go all the way to Torino and cut his sack so his balls fall off. Ok not really, only air will come out, he has no balls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)