[Champions League] BATE Borisov - Juventus (30 September, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Chiellini is the clumsiest man on earth after Sissoko. Del Piero should be beaten by the other players for thinking that he's above everyone on earth. De Ceglie should learn how to defend from Molinaro. Nedved should be ashamed for not retiring and taking big money for playing shit.

Ranieri has nothing to do with this result. Those idiots on the pitch should take all the blame.
AMEN

WTF we drew BATE..

Sissoko for all his hard work needs to stop fucking running up to pressure ppl and have the ball simply passed around him. He is a tactical idiot. THAT is why POULSEN is a good buy.

Del Piero seems to think he is Apollo or somethign taking shots from 40 meters out .. he scored one good free kick ok .. but it does not mean he can do that. FUCKTARD. Ranieri needs to grow a pair and tell him to play it into the box or let someone else have a go.

Giovinco and Iaquinta are the only players I have any respect for tonight... The rest need to watch this tape and think long and hard about Madrid

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #402
    Why was Mellberg not even on the bench?
    Why is Nedved playing 90 minutes game in game out?
    Why do we bring Amauri for another striker when we are looking for a win? Bring him in for a midfielder.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
    One question for Ranieri- Why take out Iaquinta?! Most managers would've taken a defender out to brought on Amauri! Ranieri's brain can't exceed the 4-4-2 formation.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Not the juve ive been watching as of recent times. We lacked any motivation and fight, all last season we were the most amazing team to watch because of our team spirit. I hope we don't lose that, because today our guys looked flat, and didn't appear to care.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Y all need to relax, bate played a good game we had to play catch up and for that i fault ranieri for not preparing the players for the match.

ON a side note, i noticed momo and few others out of sorts maybe some internal conflict brewing??

Christina

vanilla pudding
    Aug 21, 2006
    Yeah... I sure do....! A coach organises a team...! A coach leads a team!! A coach encourages a team...! For not beating BATE and Catania...!!!!! I mean... It shows that Ranieri isn't a Juve worthy coach!!!! Ranieri is a loser and will always be a bloody loser!
    He played who we wanted to play...he can't play the game for them they sucked all on their own.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Yeah... I sure do....! A coach organises a team...! A coach leads a team!! A coach encourages a team...! For not beating BATE and Catania...!!!!! I mean... It shows that Ranieri isn't a Juve worthy coach!!!! Ranieri is a loser and will always be a bloody loser!
    And a team plays the game. A team can nod their heads in agreement while in the dressing room, but can do something totally different on the field.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I think its a combination of bad performance from the players (specially in the first half) and ranieri's fault. Playing camo as a CM and giovinco as a RM (never seen him once playing as a RM for the past 2 years) + chiellini was really really horrible tonight = one of the worst games for the club..........

Disease

Jan 4, 2003
    It was much less boring than the Catania match, I'll give us that. Most of the credit for that goes to Bate, though :rolleyes:

This time the players are to blame. We could hardly maintain possession. What was it? 60-40?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    the worst team in the world and playiong the worst football. I don't even want to imagine the game against Real
    Yeah?? Well i can imagine it!! The same old, shitty 4-4-2 formation with DP and NEdved, Gio and De Ceglie sitting on the bench wondering how in god's name are they not on the field when Molinaro and Nedved didnt complete one simple pass!! The same thoughts will be in Iaquintas mind too!!! And when real scores the third goal against us in the 80-th minute Ranieri will wake up and say: "hey should i make a substitution already?? Or should i live things how they are? after all we already conceved 3 goals so one or two more goals wont make much difference"!!!!!! Fuck Ranieri Fuck him up in his stupid old retarded ass!!!

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Why was Mellberg not even on the bench?
    Why is Nedved playing 90 minutes game in game out?
    Why do we bring Amauri for another striker when we are looking for a win? Bring him in for a midfielder.
    who would you have brought in? Tiago would only make sense but for who? as bad as momo played offensively his defense was needed big time today...so would you have taken gio out? tiago cant play on the outside. i would have taken out DP for Amauri personally, he did nothing but act selfish all game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)