Champions League 2023-24 (18 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Arsenal and Bayern DNA conflict might save you yet.
Hope you're right, but I feel we're screwed.

My only hope is that we only have the CL left to play for this season, our players have way more experience here than Arsenal. But they're better coached and in way greater form.

We have to rely on individual quality like we have done throughout this season, we play horrible football with no structure or plan under Tuchel.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Hope you're right, but I feel we're screwed.

My only hope is that we only have the CL left to play for this season, our players have way more experience here than Arsenal. But they're better coached and in way greater form.

We have to rely on individual quality like we have done throughout this season, we play horrible football with no structure or plan under Tuchel.
No worries, arsenal will surely bottle it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I just love how both teams are in a hurry to shoot as much as possible, with no fear of conceding. This is how to play in todays game. prime bbc couldn’t stop these clubs from scoring, fucking dinosaur tactics.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
wasn't the wall set up very poorly though

It was, but Lunin wasn't expecting a shot there at all. Totally caught off guard.

- - - Updated - - -

This Madrid team is stacked with pace merchants and technical prowess. They are going to become unstoppable with Mbappe.

And they doing this to prolly most stacked team in Europe this half. Even if they not the same without De Bruyne.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What a goal Foden

- - - Updated - - -

Another screamer ffs

Gvardiol now

- - - Updated - - -

3-3

Another incredible goal

Valverde this time

- - - Updated - - -

Modric is nearly 39 and still plays like a WC footballer at the highest level

Nothing but respect

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 9)